|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to the.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did reason-based and systematized thinking dominate European philosophy?
(a) 256 years.
(b) 150 years.
(c) 200 years.
(d) 325 years.
2. What do many intellectuals agree on in the 19th century concerning the universe?
(a) The Universe is infinite.
(b) Universe is pure unity.
(c) The Universe is where we are.
(d) The Universe is limited only by our love of Christ.
3. What topic does Either/Or end with?
4. Who's letter does Either/Or contain a series of?
(b) Judge William's.
5. What prevents the hero in Repetition from finding what he wants?
(b) His love of God.
(c) His depression and introspection.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard say forms Repetition?
2. What does Robert Bretall think of Repetition?
3. What does Kierkegaard argue must be separated from society and reason?
4. What does Kierkegaard argue major choices in life are choices of?
5. What does Kierkegaard meditate on in Fear and Trembling?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)