|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The Sickness Unto Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kierkegaard argue man is not?
(a) What he is in principle.
2. When were the last of Kierkegaard aesthetic writings published according to Robert Bretall in Chapter 7?
3. Who does Kierkegaard think is the most likely person to understand the ideas in Fear and Trembling?
(b) A theologian.
(d) A priest.
4. How does Kierkegaard call the first piece of Stages on Life's Way?
(a) Guilty/Not Guilty.
5. Who does The Sickness Unto Death argue the person is?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A spirit.
(c) The son of Christ.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does The Sickness Unto Death define?
2. What topic does Either/Or end with?
3. What does Kierkegaard argue is merely foreshadowed in Stages on Life's Way?
4. What does Kierkegaard think Fear and Trembling will do to the reader?
5. What pseudonym does Kierkegaard use to write the second piece of Stages on Life's Way?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)