1. Where does The Journals say Kierkegaard was on July 29, 1835?
2. What is Kierkegaard feeling at the start of The Journals?
3. What is Kierkegaard letting himself do at the start of The Journals?
(a) Pass out of himself.
(b) Indulge himself with food.
(c) Remain silent.
(d) Worship Christ.
4. What is Kierkegaard stunned by in The Journals?
(a) His own feeling.
(b) The power of God.
(c) The feelings of Chris.
(d) His own nothingness.
5. What is Kierkegaard aware of in The Journals?
(a) His nothingness.
(b) His longing for Regina.
(c) His errors.
(d) His self interest.
6. What shall not fall to the ground without the will of the Father according to The Journals?
(a) An elephant.
(b) A mouse.
(c) A man.
(d) A sparrow.
7. What does Kierkegaard know about himself in The Journals?
(a) He is mistaken.
(b) He loves God.
(c) He is a fraud.
(d) He is both great and small.
This section contains 3,905 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)