|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kinsey want to see Colin Fife for a second time?
(a) She wants to question him about his mother.
(b) She wants to ask him when he had last seen his father's first wife, Gwen.
(c) She didn't believe anything he told her at the first meeting.
(d) She wants to show him photos of Lyle Abernathy.
2. At their third meeting, Kinsey asks Gwen how old Laurence and Nikki's son Colin was when she last saw him. What was her answer?
(a) She saw him on his fifth birthday.
(b) About three and a half.
(c) About two years old.
(d) About fourteen months old.
3. When they talk at Rosie's, what does Nikki say was her reason for staying with Laurence?
(a) Her young son Colin.
(b) She still loved him.
(c) He threatened to kill her.
(d) He was rich.
4. What is one reason Charlie would like to see Sharon Napier again?
(a) She had taken some important documents with her.
(b) He wanted to speak to her mother.
(c) He was in love with her.
(d) She owed him money when she left town.
5. In Chapter 26, Kinsey speaks to Nikki again about an old scandal involving Laurence. What was the scandal?
(a) That Laurence had had an affair with Elizabeth Napier, not Elizabeth Glass.
(b) That he had committed bigamy in his early twenties.
(c) That he'd had a couple of children by a mistress while married to Nikki.
(d) That he had done time for embezzling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Kinsey suspect of being responsible for the incident in the Glass's basement?
2. After finding out about Charlotte Mercer, why does Kinsey want to speak to her?
3. What does the Santa Teresa detective allow Kinsey to do?
4. While they were at Rosie's, what does Nikki tell Kinsey she is absolutely convinced of?
5. The day after meeting with Greg Fife, Kinsey meets with his sister Diane. Where do they meet?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)