|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kinsey returns to Santa Teresa from Los Angeles, who has left her three messages?
(a) Garry Steinberg.
(b) Gwen Fife.
(c) Charlie Scorsoni.
(d) Greg Fife.
2. Kinsey is also working on an insurance fraud case. Whose apartment is she keeping tabs on after she concludes her first meeting with Charlie?
(a) Arlette Smith's.
(b) Henry Pitts's.
(c) Marcia Threadgill's.
(d) Sharon Napier's.
3. Charlie and Kinsey make love again. How does Kinsey feel about this after Charlie leaves?
(a) She is very happy with their relationship.
(b) She feels used.
(c) It is unprofessional and dangerous behavior.
(d) She thinks she can get more information from him this way.
4. What does Gwen say made her bitter about the end of her marriage to Laurence Fife?
(a) He fought to deny her any money.
(b) His money went to the upkeep of several illegitimate children.
(c) She lost custody of her children.
(d) He did not keep up with his support payments.
5. How does Kinsey respond to Charlie when he takes her out to the Ranch House in Ojai?
(a) She is attracted to him but is also irritated with him.
(b) She thinks he is a pompous bore.
(c) She thinks she is falling in love.
(d) She decides she is not interested in him anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinsey tell Mrs. Glass after finding the letter to Libby from Laurence?
2. Over dinner at the Ranch House, what does Charlie tell Kinsey about?
3. Laurence Fife had had a lot of affairs. Gwen told Kinsey that one of his affairs was with Charlotte Mercer. Whom was she married to?
4. What does Kinsey realize she and Charlie have in common as they talk at the Ranch House?
5. At the end of her conversation with Nikki in Rosie's Bar, Kinsey says that the first move will be to talk to a certain individual. Who is that person?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)