|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kinsey tell Mrs. Glass after finding the letter to Libby from Laurence?
(a) She tells her what she read in the letter.
(b) She tells her Libby was having an affair with Laurence.
(c) She tells her she didn't find anything of interest.
(d) She tells her she is off the case.
2. In Chapter 26, Kinsey speaks to Nikki again about an old scandal involving Laurence. What was the scandal?
(a) That he had committed bigamy in his early twenties.
(b) That he had done time for embezzling.
(c) That he'd had a couple of children by a mistress while married to Nikki.
(d) That Laurence had had an affair with Elizabeth Napier, not Elizabeth Glass.
3. Whom does Kinsey suspect of being responsible for the incident in the Glass's basement?
(a) Mr. Glass.
(b) Lyle Abernathy.
(c) Charlie Scorsoni.
(d) The police.
4. How does Kinsey feel about Charlie's staying the night at her place?
(a) She hopes it will not happen again.
(b) She is afraid to make a commitment to him.
(c) She thinks they have a future together.
(d) She feels comforted and safe.
5. While visiting Nikki and Colin for the second time, what does Kinsey tell her about Laurence?
(a) That Charlotte Mercer was seeing Laurence when he died.
(b) That Charlotte Mercer had told her he liked to return to old lovers.
(c) That more women have contacted Kinsey about having affairs with him.
(d) That he wasn't on any type of medication when he died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kinsey keep the information she records on her cases?
2. What does Greg tell Kinsey about the Labor Day weekend just before Laurence died?
3. Why does Kinsey want to see Colin Fife for a second time?
4. Whom does Kinsey phone to arrange a meeting with soon after she returns from L.A.?
5. In Chapter 25, what key place does Kinsey return to?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)