|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kinsey asks Charlotte Mercer about Sharon Napier, what does Charlotte tell her?
(a) That Laurence had had an affair with Sharon's mother.
(b) That Sharon had dated Laurence Fife's older son.
(c) That Sharon had had an affair with Laurence.
(d) That she had never heard of her.
2. When Kinsey returns from seeing Nikki and Colin, where does she find Charlie Scorsoni?
(a) At the police station.
(b) At her office.
(c) At his office.
(d) On her doorstep.
3. After finding out about Charlotte Mercer, why does Kinsey want to speak to her?
(a) She was a witness to Laurence's death.
(b) She was Nikki Fife's birth mother.
(c) She had been very angry at Laurence and had a motive for his death.
(d) She had stolen Laurence's letters from Nikki.
4. After leaving Lyle Abernathy, Kinsey next visits Libby's workplace in Los Angeles. What is the name of the firm?
(a) Continental and Dunhill.
(b) Embden and Maloney.
(c) Pitts and Rivera.
(d) Haycraft and McNiece.
5. How does Diane feel about what happened to Bruno?
(a) She doesn't think it connects to Laurence's death.
(b) She blames herself.
(c) She still grieves and wishes he were back.
(d) She thinks it had something to do with Laurence's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kinsey visits Mrs. Glass for the second time, what happens when she and Mrs. Glass go into the basement?
2. While Kinsey is on the phone to Sharon, Sharon goes to the answer the door. What does Kinsey then hear?
3. Soon after visiting Libby's workplace in L.A., Kinsey hears from Charlie Scorsoni. What does she say is the first item on her itinerary?
4. During Kinsey's first interview with her, how does Gwen describe herself in her role as Laurence's first wife?
5. The victim of the crime was Laurence Fife. What relationship was Nikki to him?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)