|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The morning after arriving in Nevada, what is the first thing Kinsey does?
(a) She follows Sharon to work.
(b) She heads for the nearest casino.
(c) She finds a better motel to stay in.
(d) She leaves $50 for the friend who gave her Sharon's address.
2. When Kinsey returns from seeing Nikki and Colin, where does she find Charlie Scorsoni?
(a) On her doorstep.
(b) At her office.
(c) At his office.
(d) At the police station.
3. What does the homicide detective say about Kinsey's involvement in Sharon Napier's death?
(a) He suspects she may have killed Sharon.
(b) He wants all the details she has about Sharon.
(c) He believes she should take some responsibility for Sharon's death.
(d) He is happy with what she has done so far.
4. Nikki served time for this crime. How long was she in jail?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Two years
(c) Four years.
(d) Eight years.
5. Who is Kinsey's detective contact on the Santa Teresa police force?
(a) Mark Threadgill.
(b) Con Dolan.
(c) Shaun Napier.
(d) Henry Pitts.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they talk at Rosie's, what does Nikki say was her reason for staying with Laurence?
2. At their third meeting, Kinsey asks Gwen how old Laurence and Nikki's son Colin was when she last saw him. What was her answer?
3. The day after meeting with Greg Fife, Kinsey meets with his sister Diane. Where do they meet?
4. How does Kinsey feel about Charlie's staying the night at her place?
5. As Kinsey meets with Gwen for the third time, what does Kinsey attribute Laurence's interest in Nikki to?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)