|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gwen Fife and Kinsey meet again at a restaurant the evening of their first meeting. What information does Gwen give Kinsey about her children?
(a) Where they work.
(b) How they feel about their father's death.
(c) Their Social Security numbers.
(d) Their addresses and phone numbers.
2. At their meeting, Kinsey and Diane talk about the family dog, Bruno. What happened to Bruno?
(a) He disappeared, and no one had a clue what happened to him.
(b) Laurence gave Bruno to Libby just before his death.
(c) He was killed by a car on the Labor Day weekend just before Laurence died.
(d) Gwen had Bruno destroyed just to anger Laurence.
3. When Kinsey goes to see California Fidelity about her insurance fraudster case, what do her clients there tell her?
(a) That the fraudster appears to have left Santa Teresa.
(b) That they are happy with what she's done so far.
(c) That they won't pursue the case.
(d) That they want her to investigate it further.
4. Kinsey is trying to find out more about Libby Glass when she goes to L.A. She looks up Lyle Abernathy but finds no listing for him. What was Lyle to Libby?
(a) He was an old boyfriend.
(b) He was her half-brother.
(c) He was her doctor.
(d) He was her former therapist.
5. What was Libby Glass' occupation?
(b) Computer programmer.
(d) Human resources consultant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lyle suggest to Kinsey was the cause of Libby's death?
2. When Kinsey visits him for the second time, how does Colin respond to Kinsey's questions?
3. When Kinsey leaves Sharon's apartment for the last time, what does Kinsey take with her?
4. What does Kinsey take back to her motel room from the Glass residence?
5. Kinsey goes to scope out Sharon's apartment before she visits her at her workplace. What does she find at the apartment?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)