|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kinsey visits him for the second time, how does Colin respond to Kinsey's questions?
(a) He answers all her questions.
(b) He signs to his mother that he doesn't like Kinsey.
(c) He runs away and hides.
(d) He is upset and doesn't want to answer.
2. What is Kinsey Millhone's occupation?
(b) Forensic scientist.
(c) Insurance fraud assessor.
(d) Private investigator.
3. What poison was used to kill both Laurence Fife and Libby Glass?
4. Why is Rosie, the owner of Rosie's Bar, openly hostile to Nikki when she and Kinsey meet there for lunch?
(a) Rosie believes that Kinsey associates with Mafia types and drug dealers.
(b) Nikki left the bar the week before without paying.
(c) Rosie suspects Nikki of cheating Kinsey.
(d) Rosie knows Nikki has done time for murder.
5. How is Santa Teresa, where Kinsey works and lives, described in Chapter 2?
(a) As a vital and exciting city.
(b) As a rundown working-class town.
(c) As a slumbering suburb.
(d) As a haven for the rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Diane Fife experienced a lot of after her father's death?
2. When Kinsey meets with Nikki after visiting the Glasses for the second time, what does she ask Nikki to examine?
3. Kinsey asks Nikki to pay her $1000 up front for her investigative work. How much does Nikki write a check for?
4. Kinsey is trying to find out more about Libby Glass when she goes to L.A. She looks up Lyle Abernathy but finds no listing for him. What was Lyle to Libby?
5. Nikki served time for this crime. How long was she in jail?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)