|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Kinsey meet with right after she gets back from L.A.?
(a) Henry Pitts.
(b) Mrs. Glass.
(c) Garry Steinberg.
(d) Charlie Scorsoni.
2. What is Kinsey suspicious about at the end of her first meeting with Sharon?
(a) Sharon won't look her in the eye when she talks.
(b) Sharon keeps tapping her fingers on the table.
(c) Sharon seems distracted by the sight of someone in the room.
(d) Some of Sharon's answers don't make sense.
3. Once Kinsey gets inside Sharon's apartment, what does she find there?
(a) Explosive devices.
(b) An unknown intruder who pushes by Kinsey and escapes.
(c) Charlie Scorsoni.
(d) A dead body.
4. When Kinsey goes to see California Fidelity about her insurance fraudster case, what do her clients there tell her?
(a) That the fraudster appears to have left Santa Teresa.
(b) That they want her to investigate it further.
(c) That they are happy with what she's done so far.
(d) That they won't pursue the case.
5. Which phrase best describes the Santa Teresa detective who is Kinsey's contact?
(a) Young, energetic, and talkative.
(b) Unkempt, with a pouchy face and a comb-over.
(c) Quiet, dignified, and elderly.
(d) A sharp dresser with a sharp attitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the particular piece of evidence help convict Nikki?
2. Why does Kinsey take photos when the insurance fraudster shows up?
3. What does Gwen say made her bitter about the end of her marriage to Laurence Fife?
4. How long ago did the crime take place that Nikki wants Kinsey to investigate?
5. At their first meeting, what does Gwen give Kinsey permission to do?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)