|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Kinsey asks Charlotte Mercer about Sharon Napier, what does Charlotte tell her?
(a) That Laurence had had an affair with Sharon's mother.
(b) That Sharon had had an affair with Laurence.
(c) That she had never heard of her.
(d) That Sharon had dated Laurence Fife's older son.
2. What is Charlie's reaction when Kinsey tells him Libby Glass died only four days after Laurence Fife was murdered?
(a) He is surprised and his hands shake.
(b) He is surprised but not very interested.
(c) He is not surprised but says it is news to him.
(d) He is not surprised and says he knew about her death.
3. What does Kinsey plan to do after she meets with Sharon Napier?
(a) See a television sitcom being taped.
(b) Visit Sharon's mother.
(c) Go shopping in Los Angeles.
(d) Meet with Gwen Fife's children.
4. When Kinsey returns to Santa Teresa from Los Angeles, who has left her three messages?
(a) Charlie Scorsoni.
(b) Gwen Fife.
(c) Greg Fife.
(d) Garry Steinberg.
5. What does Kinsey take back to her motel room from the Glass residence?
(a) A boxed lunch.
(b) Libby's suitcases.
(c) Boxes of Libby's belongings.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kinsey returns to the Glass residence, what does Mrs. Glass call Libby?
2. After finding out about Charlotte Mercer, why does Kinsey want to speak to her?
3. When she returns to Santa Teresa after visiting the Glass residence, where does Kinsey go?
4. At their meeting at Nikki's former home, what does Nikki tell Kinsey about Charlie Scorsoni?
5. What condition does Kinsey put on Nikki's request to investigate the crime?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)