|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Rosie, the owner of Rosie's Bar, openly hostile to Nikki when she and Kinsey meet there for lunch?
(a) Rosie believes that Kinsey associates with Mafia types and drug dealers.
(b) Nikki left the bar the week before without paying.
(c) Rosie knows Nikki has done time for murder.
(d) Rosie suspects Nikki of cheating Kinsey.
2. While they are meeting at Nikki's marital home, what does Nikki tell Kinsey is the reason for Gwen and Laurence's divorce?
(a) Gwen was never home.
(b) Gwen had had an affair.
(c) Laurence many affairs.
(d) Laurence was abusing Gwen.
3. Whom does Kinsey meet with right after she gets back from L.A.?
(a) Henry Pitts.
(b) Charlie Scorsoni.
(c) Mrs. Glass.
(d) Garry Steinberg.
4. Once Kinsey returns home from Los Angeles, she has to make a difficult phone call regarding Sharon. Who is the call to?
(a) The friend who gave her Sharon's address.
(b) Gwen Fife.
(c) Sharon's children.
(d) Sharon's mother.
5. At the time she is hired by Nikki, what does Kinsey know about Laurence Fife?
(a) He was wanted in Canada on a 1974 murder charge.
(b) He was a successful divorce lawyer who had a lot of extramarital affairs.
(c) He was a successful doctor and happily married to Nikki.
(d) He was a successful criminal lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning after arriving in Nevada, what is the first thing Kinsey does?
2. What is wrong with Libby Glass's father?
3. Kinsey goes to meet Charlie Scorsoni for the first time, and he keeps her waiting, so she grills his secretary. What is her name?
4. What surprise does Kinsey get when she meets with Libby Glass's parents?
5. What does Kinsey remember about the Laurence Fife case that might be important to his death?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)