|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kinsey plan to do after she meets with Sharon Napier?
(a) Go shopping in Los Angeles.
(b) Visit Sharon's mother.
(c) Meet with Gwen Fife's children.
(d) See a television sitcom being taped.
2. At the time she is hired by Nikki, what does Kinsey know about Laurence Fife?
(a) He was a successful divorce lawyer who had a lot of extramarital affairs.
(b) He was wanted in Canada on a 1974 murder charge.
(c) He was a successful doctor and happily married to Nikki.
(d) He was a successful criminal lawyer.
3. Which phrase best describes the Santa Teresa detective who is Kinsey's contact?
(a) Unkempt, with a pouchy face and a comb-over.
(b) Young, energetic, and talkative.
(c) Quiet, dignified, and elderly.
(d) A sharp dresser with a sharp attitude.
4. During Kinsey's first interview with her, how does Gwen describe herself in her role as Laurence's first wife?
(a) She was very happy as a stay-at-home wife and mother.
(b) She was perfectly made up and dressed and was a dutiful cook and mother.
(c) She had her own career and was rarely home.
(d) They had a long-distance marriage and she rarely saw him.
5. What does Libby's coworker tell Kinsey about Libby?
(a) That she was detail oriented and a good worker.
(b) That she was not easy to work with.
(c) That she was very sharp and ambitious.
(d) That she used to meet Laurence Fife at her workplace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Kinsey suspect of being responsible for the incident in the Glass's basement?
2. How does Diane feel about what happened to Bruno?
3. When Kinsey returns to the Glass residence, what does Mrs. Glass call Libby?
4. What does the Santa Teresa detective allow Kinsey to do?
5. When Kinsey asks Lyle Abernathy why he didn't finish law school, what reason does he give?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)