|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does Kinsey put on Nikki's request to investigate the crime?
(a) She says that Nikki must not question how Kinsey will proceed.
(b) She demands $4000 up front.
(c) She will investigate this old case only if new evidence can be found.
(d) She asks for any items Nikki has that belonged to Laurence.
2. The police detective decided not to charge Nikki with Libby Glass' death. Why?
(a) Because there was no evidence to connect the two deaths.
(b) Because he was lazy.
(c) Because he didn't have enough manpower to investigate her death.
(d) Because he couldn't place her at the scene of the crime.
3. At the end of her conversation with Nikki in Rosie's Bar, Kinsey says that the first move will be to talk to a certain individual. Who is that person?
(a) Con Dolan.
(b) Charlie Scorsoni.
(c) Sharon Napier.
(d) Henry Pitts.
4. When Kinsey returns to the Glass residence, what does Mrs. Glass call Libby?
5. What does the Santa Teresa detective allow Kinsey to do?
(a) Phone his contacts around Santa Teresa.
(b) Download his computer files to her memory stick.
(c) Check the computer files for information on Nikki Fife.
(d) Look at the files of Laurence Fife's murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinsey asks Nikki what she thinks of Charlie's being responsible for Laurence's death. How does she respond?
2. Kinsey walks home after talking to Nikki at Rosie's Bar. How far away does she live?
3. What does Greg tell Kinsey about the Labor Day weekend just before Laurence died?
4. What does Diane want Kinsey to do with a photo album she has?
5. With the help of a friend, which Nevada city does Kinsey find out Sharon now lives in?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)