|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Libby Glass worked for Haycraft and McNiece. What does this firm do?
(a) It investigates wrongful death cases.
(b) It is Santa Teresa' most important law firm.
(c) It publishes investigative reports.
(d) It is a business management firm that represented Laurence Fife's firm.
2. While they are meeting at Nikki's marital home, what does Nikki tell Kinsey is the reason for Gwen and Laurence's divorce?
(a) Laurence many affairs.
(b) Gwen was never home.
(c) Laurence was abusing Gwen.
(d) Gwen had had an affair.
3. Whom does Kinsey interview after she leaves Nikki's former home?
(a) Charlie Scorsoni's secretary.
(b) The pharmacist who filled Laurence's prescription.
(c) Laurence's doctor.
(d) Nikki's parents.
4. What is Charlie's reaction when Kinsey tells him Libby Glass died only four days after Laurence Fife was murdered?
(a) He is not surprised and says he knew about her death.
(b) He is surprised but not very interested.
(c) He is surprised and his hands shake.
(d) He is not surprised but says it is news to him.
5. Kinsey goes to meet Charlie Scorsoni for the first time, and he keeps her waiting, so she grills his secretary. What is her name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinsey tries to do something every day and fits it in before she goes to her second meeting with Gwen Fife. What does she do?
2. What had Diane Fife experienced a lot of after her father's death?
3. Kinsey walks home after talking to Nikki at Rosie's Bar. How far away does she live?
4. For whom does Kinsey leave a message at Libby's workplace in L.A.?
5. At their first meeting, what does Gwen give Kinsey permission to do?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)