|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time she is hired by Nikki, what does Kinsey know about Laurence Fife?
(a) He was wanted in Canada on a 1974 murder charge.
(b) He was a successful criminal lawyer.
(c) He was a successful doctor and happily married to Nikki.
(d) He was a successful divorce lawyer who had a lot of extramarital affairs.
2. What does Kinsey remember about the Laurence Fife case that might be important to his death?
(a) That he had had several death threats.
(b) That he was a careless driver.
(c) That he took allergy medication.
(d) That he was an alcoholic with memory lapses.
3. In Chapter 3, what is Nikki's opinion of Sharon Napier?
(a) Sharon is intelligent and brave.
(b) Sharon is a great person and a good friend.
(c) Sharon is lazy and disrespectful
(d) Sharon is hard working and honest.
4. What does Kinsey do after she leaves the Glass's residence?
(a) She waits in her car for Lyle to come out and follows him to his job site.
(b) She requests a criminal check on Lyle.
(c) She goes for a jog with Lyle.
(d) She tells Lyle he should get in touch with the Santa Teresa police.
5. Which statement does NOT apply to Rosie's Bar?
(a) It is a Santa Teresa tourist attraction.
(b) The plastic seats have little rips in them.
(c) Drunken patrons shoot arrows at the marlin on the wall.
(d) The cuisine has a Hungarian twist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did the crime take place that Nikki wants Kinsey to investigate?
2. What is Charlie's reaction when Kinsey tells him Libby Glass died only four days after Laurence Fife was murdered?
3. At their first meeting, what does Gwen give Kinsey permission to do?
4. In L.A., Kinsey meets with Libby Glass's parents. What are their names?
5. When Kinsey goes to see California Fidelity about her insurance fraudster case, what do her clients there tell her?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)