|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time she is hired by Nikki, what does Kinsey know about Laurence Fife?
(a) He was a successful doctor and happily married to Nikki.
(b) He was a successful divorce lawyer who had a lot of extramarital affairs.
(c) He was wanted in Canada on a 1974 murder charge.
(d) He was a successful criminal lawyer.
2. When Kinsey asks Charlotte Mercer about Sharon Napier, what does Charlotte tell her?
(a) That Laurence had had an affair with Sharon's mother.
(b) That she had never heard of her.
(c) That Sharon had dated Laurence Fife's older son.
(d) That Sharon had had an affair with Laurence.
3. What was Libby Glass' occupation?
(a) Computer programmer.
(b) Human resources consultant.
4. When Kinsey first visits him, what is the police detective's assessment of the Libby Glass case?
(a) That Libby Glass took the poison accidentally.
(b) That someone else killed Libby Glass.
(c) That Nikki Fife was responsible for her death also.
(d) That Libby Glass killed herself.
5. Soon after leaving her interview with Nikki, Kinsey returns to her surveillance of the insurance fraudster. What does she notice has changed at the woman's apartment?
(a) Her name has been removed from her mailbox.
(b) A withered plant that had been there before has been replaced with a huge hanging plant.
(c) The drapes have been changed in the living room.
(d) A different car is parked in the woman's regular space.
Short Answer Questions
1. After looking at the files on the Laurence Fife case, Kinsey is no longer convinced Nikki is necessarily guilty. What is the detective's reaction?
2. Why was Sharon Napier a witness at Nikki's trial for the murder of Laurence?
3. Which statement does NOT apply to Rosie's Bar?
4. The day after Kinsey's meeting with Charlie Scorsoni, she meets with Gwen, Laurence Fife's first wife. Where does Gwen work?
5. Kinsey asks Nikki what she thinks of Charlie's being responsible for Laurence's death. How does she respond?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)