|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opinion does Gwen have about the trial for her ex-husband Laurence's murder?
(a) She thinks it was a joke.
(b) She thinks it was a fair trial and that justice was served.
(c) She thinks Nikki should have served a life sentence.
(d) She thinks Nikki was guilty but should have served less time.
2. After noticing a change at her insurance fraudster's apartment, what does Kinsey do?
(a) Talks to the landlord.
(b) Interviews one of the woman's neighbors for information.
(c) Reports to the insurance company what she has seen.
(d) Phones the police.
3. Kinsey is also working on an insurance fraud case. Whose apartment is she keeping tabs on after she concludes her first meeting with Charlie?
(a) Marcia Threadgill's.
(b) Arlette Smith's.
(c) Henry Pitts's.
(d) Sharon Napier's.
4. The day after Kinsey's meeting with Charlie Scorsoni, she meets with Gwen, Laurence Fife's first wife. Where does Gwen work?
(a) At a veterinarian's office.
(b) At a dog-grooming business.
(c) At a pet store.
(d) At an animal shelter.
5. What does the Santa Teresa detective allow Kinsey to do?
(a) Check the computer files for information on Nikki Fife.
(b) Look at the files of Laurence Fife's murder.
(c) Phone his contacts around Santa Teresa.
(d) Download his computer files to her memory stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Libby Glass's father?
2. When Kinsey asks Lyle Abernathy why he didn't finish law school, what reason does he give?
3. What does Kinsey say is a negative about using poison as a murder weapon?
4. What does Kinsey find out that makes her think Nikki might be guilty after all?
5. What does Kinsey find out from her first conversation with Gwen about Nikki and Laurence's young son Colin?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)