|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's reaction when Kinsey tells him Libby Glass died only four days after Laurence Fife was murdered?
(a) He is not surprised but says it is news to him.
(b) He is not surprised and says he knew about her death.
(c) He is surprised and his hands shake.
(d) He is surprised but not very interested.
2. After noticing a change at her insurance fraudster's apartment, what does Kinsey do?
(a) Phones the police.
(b) Interviews one of the woman's neighbors for information.
(c) Talks to the landlord.
(d) Reports to the insurance company what she has seen.
3. What condition does Kinsey put on Nikki's request to investigate the crime?
(a) She demands $4000 up front.
(b) She asks for any items Nikki has that belonged to Laurence.
(c) She says that Nikki must not question how Kinsey will proceed.
(d) She will investigate this old case only if new evidence can be found.
4. What is Kinsey Millhone's occupation?
(a) Insurance fraud assessor.
(b) Private investigator.
(c) Forensic scientist.
5. When Kinsey arrives at her office the day after meeting with Nikki at Rosie's Bar, what is the first thing she does?
(a) Run a background check on Charlie Scorsoni.
(b) Run a background check on Sharon Napier.
(c) Run a background check on Nikki Fife.
(d) Run a background check on Libby Glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nikki Fife wants Kinsey to investigate a crime from some years before. Where does she meet Kinsey?
2. How did the particular piece of evidence help convict Nikki?
3. Kinsey asks Nikki to pay her $1000 up front for her investigative work. How much does Nikki write a check for?
4. What does Gwen say made her bitter about the end of her marriage to Laurence Fife?
5. Who is Kinsey's detective contact on the Santa Teresa police force?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)