|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When they talk at Rosie's, what does Nikki say was her reason for staying with Laurence?
(a) He threatened to kill her.
(b) Her young son Colin.
(c) She still loved him.
(d) He was rich.
2. Soon after leaving her interview with Nikki, Kinsey returns to her surveillance of the insurance fraudster. What does she notice has changed at the woman's apartment?
(a) The drapes have been changed in the living room.
(b) Her name has been removed from her mailbox.
(c) A withered plant that had been there before has been replaced with a huge hanging plant.
(d) A different car is parked in the woman's regular space.
3. Where does Kinsey keep the information she records on her cases?
(a) On her computer.
(b) On her cell phone.
(c) On a blackboard.
(d) On a bulletin board.
4. Which phrase best describes the Santa Teresa detective who is Kinsey's contact?
(a) Young, energetic, and talkative.
(b) Unkempt, with a pouchy face and a comb-over.
(c) A sharp dresser with a sharp attitude.
(d) Quiet, dignified, and elderly.
5. Where does Nikki Fife live, now that she is out of jail?
(a) In a mansion she inherited from her father.
(b) In a modest bungalow on Appleton Drive.
(c) In a condo by Santa Teresa Lake.
(d) In a beach house left to her by her husband's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinsey find out from her first conversation with Gwen about Nikki and Laurence's young son Colin?
2. While at Rosie's, Nikki tells Kinsey she knows the name Libby Glass. How does she know it?
3. After noticing a change at her insurance fraudster's apartment, what does Kinsey do?
4. Who is Kinsey's detective contact on the Santa Teresa police force?
5. What other case in Kinsey working on while she thinks about Nikki's request?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)