|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kinsey walks home after talking to Nikki at Rosie's Bar. How far away does she live?
(a) Four miles.
(b) Two miles.
(c) Half a block.
(d) Half a mile.
2. When Kinsey arrives at her office the day after meeting with Nikki at Rosie's Bar, what is the first thing she does?
(a) Run a background check on Sharon Napier.
(b) Run a background check on Nikki Fife.
(c) Run a background check on Charlie Scorsoni.
(d) Run a background check on Libby Glass.
3. What does Kinsey find out from her first conversation with Gwen about Nikki and Laurence's young son Colin?
(a) That he lives with Nikki's mother.
(b) That he is deaf.
(c) That he will have nothing to do with Laurence.
(d) That Laurence has custody of him.
4. Kinsey tries to do something every day and fits it in before she goes to her second meeting with Gwen Fife. What does she do?
(a) She works out while watching an exercise video.
(b) She goes for a three-mile jog.
(c) She goes to the gym for a two-hour workout.
(d) She practices yoga in her backyard.
5. In Chapter 3, what is Nikki's opinion of Sharon Napier?
(a) Sharon is intelligent and brave.
(b) Sharon is lazy and disrespectful
(c) Sharon is hard working and honest.
(d) Sharon is a great person and a good friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Santa Teresa detective allow Kinsey to do?
2. Charlie Scorsoni had changed since Kinsey had last seen him at the murder trial eight years previously. What has changed about him?
3. According to Nikki, why was Laurence Fife taking a medication called HistaDril before he died?
4. Soon after leaving her interview with Nikki, Kinsey returns to her surveillance of the insurance fraudster. What does she notice has changed at the woman's apartment?
5. What does Kinsey say is a negative about using poison as a murder weapon?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)