|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which statement does NOT apply to Rosie's Bar?
(a) Drunken patrons shoot arrows at the marlin on the wall.
(b) The plastic seats have little rips in them.
(c) It is a Santa Teresa tourist attraction.
(d) The cuisine has a Hungarian twist.
2. At the time she is hired by Nikki, what does Kinsey know about Laurence Fife?
(a) He was a successful doctor and happily married to Nikki.
(b) He was a successful criminal lawyer.
(c) He was wanted in Canada on a 1974 murder charge.
(d) He was a successful divorce lawyer who had a lot of extramarital affairs.
3. What other case in Kinsey working on while she thinks about Nikki's request?
(a) The disappearance of a millionaire.
(b) A case of arson at a local business.
(c) The death of a child in a car accident.
(d) A case of fraud against an insurance company.
4. Kinsey asks Nikki what she thinks of Charlie's being responsible for Laurence's death. How does she respond?
(a) Nikki says that it was impossible because Charlie was with her that night.
(b) Nikki does not think Charlie had a motive.
(c) Nikki says she's thought it over and wants to look into it.
(d) Nikki laughs hysterically at the idea.
5. Kinsey tries to do something every day and fits it in before she goes to her second meeting with Gwen Fife. What does she do?
(a) She works out while watching an exercise video.
(b) She goes to the gym for a two-hour workout.
(c) She practices yoga in her backyard.
(d) She goes for a three-mile jog.
Short Answer Questions
1. The victim of the crime was Laurence Fife. What relationship was Nikki to him?
2. While they are meeting at Nikki's marital home, what does Nikki tell Kinsey is the reason for Gwen and Laurence's divorce?
3. Kinsey is also working on an insurance fraud case. Whose apartment is she keeping tabs on after she concludes her first meeting with Charlie?
4. Why does Kinsey go to see the Santa Teresa detective in Chapter 2?
5. What does Kinsey remember about the Laurence Fife case that might be important to his death?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)