|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Later the same day after her first meeting with Gwen, Kinsey asks Nikki Fife to meet her in the house where Laurence died. Where is the house?
(a) Sherman Woods.
(b) Monte Carlo.
2. What was the evidence against Nikki that helped convict her?
(a) A taped phone call.
(b) A diary she had kept.
(c) An eyewitness account.
(d) A letter left at the crime scene.
3. When they talk at Rosie's, what does Nikki say was her reason for staying with Laurence?
(a) Her young son Colin.
(b) He was rich.
(c) He threatened to kill her.
(d) She still loved him.
4. Why was Sharon Napier a witness at Nikki's trial for the murder of Laurence?
(a) Sharon was the last to see Laurence alive.
(b) Sharon had been a witness to a couple of their fights in his office.
(c) Nikki had hired Sharon to tail Laurence.
(d) Sharon had threatened Laurence several times.
5. What does Kinsey find out from her first conversation with Gwen about Nikki and Laurence's young son Colin?
(a) That he will have nothing to do with Laurence.
(b) That he is deaf.
(c) That Laurence has custody of him.
(d) That he lives with Nikki's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Libby Glass' occupation?
2. Which phrase best describes the Santa Teresa detective who is Kinsey's contact?
3. How long ago did the crime take place that Nikki wants Kinsey to investigate?
4. Which statement does NOT apply to Rosie's Bar?
5. While at Rosie's, Nikki tells Kinsey she knows the name Libby Glass. How does she know it?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)