|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poison was used to kill both Laurence Fife and Libby Glass?
2. When they talk at Rosie's, what does Nikki say was her reason for staying with Laurence?
(a) She still loved him.
(b) He was rich.
(c) Her young son Colin.
(d) He threatened to kill her.
3. Charlie Scorsoni had changed since Kinsey had last seen him at the murder trial eight years previously. What has changed about him?
(a) He has lost weight.
(b) He has gained weight.
(c) He has lost his hair.
(d) He has had a nose job.
4. Which statement does NOT apply to Rosie's Bar?
(a) It is a Santa Teresa tourist attraction.
(b) The cuisine has a Hungarian twist.
(c) The plastic seats have little rips in them.
(d) Drunken patrons shoot arrows at the marlin on the wall.
5. While at Rosie's, Nikki tells Kinsey she knows the name Libby Glass. How does she know it?
(a) Nikki snooped through Laurence's phone bills.
(b) Nikki's attorney mentioned it during her trial.
(c) Nikki had met her at a party.
(d) Nikki went to school with Libby.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kinsey arrives at her office the day after meeting with Nikki at Rosie's Bar, what is the first thing she does?
2. What opinion does Gwen have about the trial for her ex-husband Laurence's murder?
3. How long ago did the crime take place that Nikki wants Kinsey to investigate?
4. What is Kinsey Millhone's occupation?
5. Why does Kinsey go to see the Santa Teresa detective in Chapter 2?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)