|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kinsey keep the information she records on her cases?
(a) On a blackboard.
(b) On her computer.
(c) On a bulletin board.
(d) On her cell phone.
2. The day after Kinsey's meeting with Charlie Scorsoni, she meets with Gwen, Laurence Fife's first wife. Where does Gwen work?
(a) At an animal shelter.
(b) At a dog-grooming business.
(c) At a pet store.
(d) At a veterinarian's office.
3. Why does Kinsey go to see the Santa Teresa detective in Chapter 2?
(a) He investigated the death of Laurence Fife.
(b) They used to date and he always helps her out.
(c) She wants to give him some information.
(d) She wants to talk him out of charging her with fraud.
4. Kinsey tries to do something every day and fits it in before she goes to her second meeting with Gwen Fife. What does she do?
(a) She practices yoga in her backyard.
(b) She goes for a three-mile jog.
(c) She goes to the gym for a two-hour workout.
(d) She works out while watching an exercise video.
5. Kinsey goes to meet Charlie Scorsoni for the first time, and he keeps her waiting, so she grills his secretary. What is her name?
Short Answer Questions
1. While at Rosie's, Nikki tells Kinsey she knows the name Libby Glass. How does she know it?
2. Charlie Scorsoni had changed since Kinsey had last seen him at the murder trial eight years previously. What has changed about him?
3. Kinsey asks Nikki to pay her $1000 up front for her investigative work. How much does Nikki write a check for?
4. When Kinsey first visits him, what is the police detective's assessment of the Libby Glass case?
5. When they talk at Rosie's, what does Nikki say was her reason for staying with Laurence?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)