|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poison was used to kill both Laurence Fife and Libby Glass?
2. When they talk at Rosie's, what does Nikki say was her reason for staying with Laurence?
(a) Her young son Colin.
(b) She still loved him.
(c) He was rich.
(d) He threatened to kill her.
3. Why is Rosie, the owner of Rosie's Bar, openly hostile to Nikki when she and Kinsey meet there for lunch?
(a) Nikki left the bar the week before without paying.
(b) Rosie knows Nikki has done time for murder.
(c) Rosie believes that Kinsey associates with Mafia types and drug dealers.
(d) Rosie suspects Nikki of cheating Kinsey.
4. How is Santa Teresa, where Kinsey works and lives, described in Chapter 2?
(a) As a slumbering suburb.
(b) As a rundown working-class town.
(c) As a vital and exciting city.
(d) As a haven for the rich.
5. Where does Nikki Fife live, now that she is out of jail?
(a) In a mansion she inherited from her father.
(b) In a beach house left to her by her husband's mother.
(c) In a condo by Santa Teresa Lake.
(d) In a modest bungalow on Appleton Drive.
Short Answer Questions
1. During Kinsey's first interview with her, how does Gwen describe herself in her role as Laurence's first wife?
2. Kinsey is also working on an insurance fraud case. Whose apartment is she keeping tabs on after she concludes her first meeting with Charlie?
3. Where does Kinsey keep the information she records on her cases?
4. How did the particular piece of evidence help convict Nikki?
5. Charlie Scorsoni had changed since Kinsey had last seen him at the murder trial eight years previously. What has changed about him?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)