|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nikki Fife wants Kinsey to investigate a crime from some years before. Where does she meet Kinsey?
(a) At a swanky restaurant.
(b) At the Santa Teresa police station.
(c) At Kinsey's home.
(d) At Kinsey's office.
2. How is Santa Teresa, where Kinsey works and lives, described in Chapter 2?
(a) As a slumbering suburb.
(b) As a vital and exciting city.
(c) As a rundown working-class town.
(d) As a haven for the rich.
3. What is Kinsey Millhone's occupation?
(a) Insurance fraud assessor.
(c) Private investigator.
(d) Forensic scientist.
4. Who was Laurence Fife having drinks with on the night that he died?
(a) Con Dolan.
(b) Libby Glass.
(c) Charlie Scorsoni.
(d) Henry Pitts.
5. What is one reason Charlie would like to see Sharon Napier again?
(a) She owed him money when she left town.
(b) He wanted to speak to her mother.
(c) He was in love with her.
(d) She had taken some important documents with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, what is Nikki's opinion of Sharon Napier?
2. What is Charlie's reaction when Kinsey tells him Libby Glass died only four days after Laurence Fife was murdered?
3. Charlie Scorsoni had changed since Kinsey had last seen him at the murder trial eight years previously. What has changed about him?
4. What does the Santa Teresa detective allow Kinsey to do?
5. Nikki served time for this crime. How long was she in jail?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)