|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Charlie Scorsoni had changed since Kinsey had last seen him at the murder trial eight years previously. What has changed about him?
(a) He has had a nose job.
(b) He has lost his hair.
(c) He has gained weight.
(d) He has lost weight.
2. Why is Rosie, the owner of Rosie's Bar, openly hostile to Nikki when she and Kinsey meet there for lunch?
(a) Nikki left the bar the week before without paying.
(b) Rosie suspects Nikki of cheating Kinsey.
(c) Rosie believes that Kinsey associates with Mafia types and drug dealers.
(d) Rosie knows Nikki has done time for murder.
3. What does Kinsey say is a negative about using poison as a murder weapon?
(a) It's difficult to tamper with someone's medication.
(b) The killer has to make sure only the victim takes it.
(c) Poison is not as exciting as guns or knives.
(d) The killer isn't always there when the victim dies.
4. Kinsey is also working on an insurance fraud case. Whose apartment is she keeping tabs on after she concludes her first meeting with Charlie?
(a) Sharon Napier's.
(b) Arlette Smith's.
(c) Marcia Threadgill's.
(d) Henry Pitts's.
5. Nikki served time for this crime. How long was she in jail?
(a) Two years
(b) Eight years.
(c) Eight months.
(d) Four years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinsey find out that makes her think Nikki might be guilty after all?
2. When Kinsey arrives at her office the day after meeting with Nikki at Rosie's Bar, what is the first thing she does?
3. When they talk at Rosie's, what does Nikki say was her reason for staying with Laurence?
4. What does the Santa Teresa detective allow Kinsey to do?
5. What was the evidence against Nikki that helped convict her?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)