|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the particular piece of evidence help convict Nikki?
(a) It proved that Laurence was running a drug ring.
(b) It revealed that Nikki was blackmailing Laurence.
(c) It pointed to Nikki's involvement in organized crime.
(d) It told of her husband's extramarital affairs.
2. What is Kinsey Millhone's occupation?
(b) Insurance fraud assessor.
(c) Forensic scientist.
(d) Private investigator.
3. Who is Kinsey's detective contact on the Santa Teresa police force?
(a) Henry Pitts.
(b) Shaun Napier.
(c) Con Dolan.
(d) Mark Threadgill.
4. At the time she is hired by Nikki, what does Kinsey know about Laurence Fife?
(a) He was wanted in Canada on a 1974 murder charge.
(b) He was a successful criminal lawyer.
(c) He was a successful divorce lawyer who had a lot of extramarital affairs.
(d) He was a successful doctor and happily married to Nikki.
5. Who was Laurence Fife having drinks with on the night that he died?
(a) Henry Pitts.
(b) Con Dolan.
(c) Charlie Scorsoni.
(d) Libby Glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinsey remember about the Laurence Fife case that might be important to his death?
2. In Chapter 3, what is Nikki's opinion of Sharon Napier?
3. Libby Glass worked for Haycraft and McNiece. What does this firm do?
4. Kinsey is also working on an insurance fraud case. Whose apartment is she keeping tabs on after she concludes her first meeting with Charlie?
5. What poison was used to kill both Laurence Fife and Libby Glass?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)