|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Libby Glass' occupation?
(a) Computer programmer.
(d) Human resources consultant.
2. What does Kinsey find out that makes her think Nikki might be guilty after all?
(a) Nikki had attacked Laurence with a tire iron a month before his death.
(b) Nikki had served time for another murder when she was younger.
(c) A young woman died the same way only a few days after Laurence was killed.
(d) Nikki's answers to the investigating officers were contradictory.
3. What does the Santa Teresa detective allow Kinsey to do?
(a) Check the computer files for information on Nikki Fife.
(b) Look at the files of Laurence Fife's murder.
(c) Phone his contacts around Santa Teresa.
(d) Download his computer files to her memory stick.
4. Libby Glass worked for Haycraft and McNiece. What does this firm do?
(a) It investigates wrongful death cases.
(b) It is a business management firm that represented Laurence Fife's firm.
(c) It publishes investigative reports.
(d) It is Santa Teresa' most important law firm.
5. Kinsey goes to meet Charlie Scorsoni for the first time, and he keeps her waiting, so she grills his secretary. What is her name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When they talk at Rosie's, what does Nikki say was her reason for staying with Laurence?
2. After looking at the files on the Laurence Fife case, Kinsey is no longer convinced Nikki is necessarily guilty. What is the detective's reaction?
3. What is Charlie's reaction when Kinsey tells him Libby Glass died only four days after Laurence Fife was murdered?
4. Kinsey asks Nikki to pay her $1000 up front for her investigative work. How much does Nikki write a check for?
5. At the time she is hired by Nikki, what does Kinsey know about Laurence Fife?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)