|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After finding out about Charlotte Mercer, why does Kinsey want to speak to her?
(a) She had stolen Laurence's letters from Nikki.
(b) She was a witness to Laurence's death.
(c) She had been very angry at Laurence and had a motive for his death.
(d) She was Nikki Fife's birth mother.
2. What does Kinsey say is a negative about using poison as a murder weapon?
(a) The killer has to make sure only the victim takes it.
(b) Poison is not as exciting as guns or knives.
(c) The killer isn't always there when the victim dies.
(d) It's difficult to tamper with someone's medication.
3. Why was Sharon Napier a witness at Nikki's trial for the murder of Laurence?
(a) Nikki had hired Sharon to tail Laurence.
(b) Sharon was the last to see Laurence alive.
(c) Sharon had threatened Laurence several times.
(d) Sharon had been a witness to a couple of their fights in his office.
4. While at Rosie's, Nikki tells Kinsey she knows the name Libby Glass. How does she know it?
(a) Nikki went to school with Libby.
(b) Nikki had met her at a party.
(c) Nikki's attorney mentioned it during her trial.
(d) Nikki snooped through Laurence's phone bills.
5. While they are meeting at Nikki's marital home, what does Nikki tell Kinsey is the reason for Gwen and Laurence's divorce?
(a) Laurence many affairs.
(b) Gwen was never home.
(c) Gwen had had an affair.
(d) Laurence was abusing Gwen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Libby Glass' occupation?
2. Who is Kinsey's detective contact on the Santa Teresa police force?
3. Laurence Fife had had a lot of affairs. Gwen told Kinsey that one of his affairs was with Charlotte Mercer. Whom was she married to?
4. When Kinsey meets with Charlotte Mercer, what does Charlotte tell her?
5. At their restaurant meeting, Gwen explains to Kinsey that she never knew how bad her marriage was until something occurred. What was it?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)