|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The day after Kinsey's meeting with Charlie Scorsoni, she meets with Gwen, Laurence Fife's first wife. Where does Gwen work?
(a) At an animal shelter.
(b) At a dog-grooming business.
(c) At a pet store.
(d) At a veterinarian's office.
2. What does Kinsey say is a negative about using poison as a murder weapon?
(a) Poison is not as exciting as guns or knives.
(b) It's difficult to tamper with someone's medication.
(c) The killer has to make sure only the victim takes it.
(d) The killer isn't always there when the victim dies.
3. Gwen Fife and Kinsey meet again at a restaurant the evening of their first meeting. What information does Gwen give Kinsey about her children?
(a) How they feel about their father's death.
(b) Their addresses and phone numbers.
(c) Where they work.
(d) Their Social Security numbers.
4. In Chapter 3, what is Nikki's opinion of Sharon Napier?
(a) Sharon is hard working and honest.
(b) Sharon is lazy and disrespectful
(c) Sharon is intelligent and brave.
(d) Sharon is a great person and a good friend.
5. What does Kinsey find out from her first conversation with Gwen about Nikki and Laurence's young son Colin?
(a) That he will have nothing to do with Laurence.
(b) That Laurence has custody of him.
(c) That he is deaf.
(d) That he lives with Nikki's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. While at Rosie's, Nikki tells Kinsey she knows the name Libby Glass. How does she know it?
2. During Kinsey's first interview with her, how does Gwen describe herself in her role as Laurence's first wife?
3. While they were at Rosie's, what does Nikki tell Kinsey she is absolutely convinced of?
4. According to Nikki, why was Laurence Fife taking a medication called HistaDril before he died?
5. The police detective decided not to charge Nikki with Libby Glass' death. Why?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)