|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At their meeting at Nikki's former home, what does Nikki tell Kinsey about Charlie Scorsoni?
(a) That he had to fight his way to the top and was a close friend of Laurence.
(b) That he was important in Laurence's success as a lawyer.
(c) That she never trusted him.
(d) That he was born rich and never had to work very hard.
2. When they talk at Rosie's, what does Nikki say was her reason for staying with Laurence?
(a) She still loved him.
(b) He threatened to kill her.
(c) Her young son Colin.
(d) He was rich.
3. When she sees her for the first time, what is Kinsey's impression of Sharon?
(a) That she is tall and attractive.
(b) That she is slow and dull witted.
(c) That she is very short and cranky.
(d) That she is very sharp and talks a lot.
4. The day after meeting with Greg Fife, Kinsey meets with his sister Diane. Where do they meet?
(a) At a mall.
(b) At a Thai restaurant.
(c) At a health food restaurant.
(d) At the beach.
5. What does Kinsey say is a negative about using poison as a murder weapon?
(a) It's difficult to tamper with someone's medication.
(b) The killer isn't always there when the victim dies.
(c) Poison is not as exciting as guns or knives.
(d) The killer has to make sure only the victim takes it.
Short Answer Questions
1. At their meeting, Kinsey and Diane talk about the family dog, Bruno. What happened to Bruno?
2. Who does Diane say was the only person her father ever really loved?
3. Which statement does NOT apply to Rosie's Bar?
4. The morning after arriving in Nevada, what is the first thing Kinsey does?
5. With the help of a friend, which Nevada city does Kinsey find out Sharon now lives in?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)