|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nikki Fife live, now that she is out of jail?
(a) In a modest bungalow on Appleton Drive.
(b) In a beach house left to her by her husband's mother.
(c) In a condo by Santa Teresa Lake.
(d) In a mansion she inherited from her father.
2. What does Kinsey say is a negative about using poison as a murder weapon?
(a) The killer isn't always there when the victim dies.
(b) The killer has to make sure only the victim takes it.
(c) It's difficult to tamper with someone's medication.
(d) Poison is not as exciting as guns or knives.
3. Why is Rosie, the owner of Rosie's Bar, openly hostile to Nikki when she and Kinsey meet there for lunch?
(a) Nikki left the bar the week before without paying.
(b) Rosie believes that Kinsey associates with Mafia types and drug dealers.
(c) Rosie suspects Nikki of cheating Kinsey.
(d) Rosie knows Nikki has done time for murder.
4. What is the name of the hotel where Sharon Napier worked?
(a) The Pines.
(b) The Fremont.
(c) The Bagdad.
5. The day after meeting with Greg Fife, Kinsey meets with his sister Diane. Where do they meet?
(a) At a Thai restaurant.
(b) At the beach.
(c) At a health food restaurant.
(d) At a mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. While they are meeting at Nikki's marital home, what does Nikki tell Kinsey is the reason for Gwen and Laurence's divorce?
2. Later the same day after her first meeting with Gwen, Kinsey asks Nikki Fife to meet her in the house where Laurence died. Where is the house?
3. At their meeting at Nikki's former home, what does Nikki tell Kinsey about Charlie Scorsoni?
4. When they talk at Rosie's, what does Nikki say was her reason for staying with Laurence?
5. What is Kinsey suspicious about at the end of her first meeting with Sharon?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)