|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Soon after leaving her interview with Nikki, Kinsey returns to her surveillance of the insurance fraudster. What does she notice has changed at the woman's apartment?
(a) Her name has been removed from her mailbox.
(b) The drapes have been changed in the living room.
(c) A different car is parked in the woman's regular space.
(d) A withered plant that had been there before has been replaced with a huge hanging plant.
2. After noticing a change at her insurance fraudster's apartment, what does Kinsey do?
(a) Talks to the landlord.
(b) Phones the police.
(c) Interviews one of the woman's neighbors for information.
(d) Reports to the insurance company what she has seen.
3. At their third meeting, Kinsey asks Gwen how old Laurence and Nikki's son Colin was when she last saw him. What was her answer?
(a) She saw him on his fifth birthday.
(b) About three and a half.
(c) About fourteen months old.
(d) About two years old.
4. One of Kinsey's contacts lets her in on some new information about a past work position Lyle Abernathy held. What is the information?
(a) That Lyle had been Laurence Fife's driver.
(b) That Lyle had worked with the same firm that Libby Glass did.
(c) That Lyle had installed the alarm systems at the Fife home.
(d) That Lyle had once apprenticed with a locksmith.
5. At their second meeting, Charlie and Kinsey talk about the Fife case. Charlie tells her Laurence travelled the week before he died. Where did Laurence go?
(a) San Antonio.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinsey tries to do something every day and fits it in before she goes to her second meeting with Gwen Fife. What does she do?
2. Gwen calls Kinsey to meet with her for the third time. What does she want to tell Kinsey?
3. After visiting Greg, Kinsey goes to see his sister Diane. Where does she live?
4. What valuable piece of information does Greg Fife tell Kinsey that relates to his father's case?
5. Why was Lyle let go from the work position he had held in the past?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)