|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 42 - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being converted to the Muslimreligion in Chapter 20, what did Amanda and Nigel need to learn to do?
(a) Forgive others.
(c) Bless others.
(d) Read Arabic.
2. Before the jihad, what had Ahmed and Adam worked as?
3. Who did Amanda write a weekly column for in Chapter 15?
(a) Red Deer Advocate.
(b) Time Magazine
(c) National Geographic.
(d) The Iran Gazette.
4. In Chapter 8, what words did Amanda use to describe Kabul?
(a) Dirty and smelly.
(b) Fresh and clean.
(c) Old-fashioned and backward.
(d) Beautiful and wrecked.
5. In Chapter 8, what year did Amanda go to Afghanistan?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Amanda's caravan was hijacked in Chapter 16, why did Amanda start to panic?
2. In Chapter 41, why was Romeo in high spirits and asking Amanda even more questions than usual?
3. Upon leaving city boundaries in Chapter 16, Nigel and Amanda needed new security. How much was this going to cost them?
4. What job did Amanda get when she moved to Calgary?
5. Where was Amanda's mother living in Chapter 18?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)