|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 32, which one of the captors did Amanda ask for help?
2. In Chapter 36, what was revealed about the amount the Australian and Canadian governments offered for Amanda and Nigel's release early on?
(c) $1 million
3. Why did Amanda ask Nigel to go to Somalia with her?
(a) For his expertise.
(b) For companionship.
(c) To share expenses.
(d) She needed an escort.
4. Amanda lost many of her own belongings during this move in Chapter 34, however, she did gain a new item. What did she acquire?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A new book.
(c) Nigel's shirt.
(d) A notebook.
5. Who did Amanda move away with when she was 19?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who alerted Amanda's family that she had been kidnapped?
2. In Chapter 33 after their escape, Amanda and Nigel were returned to the Escape House. Who didn't usually concern himself with day-to-day activities?
3. In Chapter 15, who did Amanda hire as her "fixer"?
4. In Chapter 19, what did Amanda's mother say the ransom was?
5. What did Jamal plan to do after he received his share of the ransom money?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)