|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what is the temperature when Amanda's plane touches down in Kandahar in June?
(a) 115 degrees.
(b) 105 degrees.
(c) 110 degrees.
(d) 121 degrees.
2. Amanda had a lot of time to think about her life. What was one of her regrets in Chapter 24?
(a) Not spending time with her family.
(b) Not going to the university.
(c) Being a bad Christian.
(d) Breaking up with Jamie.
3. In Chapter 26, what did Amanda plan to do when she was released?
(a) Have babies.
(b) Continue to travel the Middle East.
(c) Get married.
(d) Spend time in Canada.
4. In Chapter 19, what did Amanda's mother say the ransom was?
(a) 3 million.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 1.5 million.
(d) 1 million.
5. In Chapter 2, Amanda started to make some real money in Calgary. What did she feel guilty about not wanting to do with her money?
(a) Giving it to her family.
(b) Buying a home.
(c) Becoming a student.
(d) Traveling the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who did Amanda stay with in Afghanistan?
2. In January, Amanda and Nigel began to talk about escaping. What did Nigel consider their best way to escape?
3. In Chapter 7, what restaurants were near Amanda's hotel in Lahore?
4. In Chapter 25 as Amanda sat in her room and contemplated suicide after the rape, what did she look for?
5. Who captured Amanda and threw her in the car when she was first recaptured in Chapter 31?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)