|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, with what magazine did Amanda get an assignment to get photos of Canadian troops?
(a) Military Times.
(b) Modern Combat and Survival.
(c) Combat and Survival.
(d) On Patrol.
2. In Chapter 17, who did Ali want out of Somalia?
(a) The Ethiopians.
3. In the Prologue, who was holding Amanda and Nigel captive?
(a) Relatives of Nigel.
(b) A foreign government.
(c) A group of boys.
(d) Bank Robbers.
4. In Chapter 25 as Amanda sat in her room and contemplated suicide after the rape, what did she look for?
(a) A way to escape.
(b) Something to eat.
(c) A positive thought.
(d) A way to kill herself.
5. What did the Somali word "maya" mean?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what did Ali bring Amanda and Nigel?
2. Upon leaving city boundaries in Chapter 16, Nigel and Amanda needed new security. How much was this going to cost them?
3. In Chapter 30, Amanda noticed the sandals outside the door of the Somali captives were missing. What did Abdullah reply when she asked about their whereabouts?
4. In Chapter 30, how many days did it take Nigel to carve out the bricks in the bathroom window?
5. In Chapter 26, what did Amanda plan to do when she was released?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)