|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 - 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, who did Amanda meet at her hotel in Mogadishu?
(c) The editor of People Magazine
(d) National Geographic staff
2. How old was the boy soldier, Ismael?
3. In Chapter 17, whose phone number did Amanda provide the kidnappers?
(a) Her mother's.
(b) One of her brother's.
(c) Her father's.
(d) Her grandmother's.
4. In Chapter 5, who did Amanda and Kelly meet in Guatemala?
(a) Richard Andrews and Pete Masters.
(b) Dan Hammer and Richie Butterwick.
(c) David Russell and Vernon Taylor.
(d) Bob Maddix and David Lyons.
5. Th night the soldiers took Amanda into the desert to kill her in Chapter 27, who said he had saved her from death?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most common language spoken in Afghanistan in Chapter 11?
2. After being converted to the Muslimreligion in Chapter 20, what did Amanda and Nigel need to learn to do?
3. In Chapter 25 as Amanda sat in her room and contemplated suicide after the rape, what did she look for?
4. The nights she was taken into the desert in Chapter 27, what did Amanda initially fear was happening?
5. In Chapter 18, about how many foot soldiers were there?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)