|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 - 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what did Ali bring Amanda and Nigel?
(a) Meat pies.
(b) Fresh fruit.
(c) Two Korans.
(d) Two Bibles.
2. Amanda and Nigel's initial plan was to go minesweeping with the Ugandan soldiers. Why did they decide against this in Chapter 16?
(a) The soldiers canceled this mission.
(b) Mortars were landing by the airport.
(c) Nigel got sick.
(d) They didn't have security.
3. Who provided Amanda with a replacement Kevlar vest in Chapter 11?
(a) Global News.
(d) ABC News.
4. Who alerted Amanda's family that she had been kidnapped?
(d) Vancouver radio producer.
5. In Chapter 8, how long was Amanda in Afghanistan when Clementina Cantoni was set free?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 4 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the first night of captivity, what emotions did Amanda feel?
2. In Chapter 11, how many days did Amanda spend in the field with Canadian soldiers?
3. In Chapter 10, what was Kelly Barker's occupation?
4. Where was Kelly Barker from?
5. Who did Amanda write a weekly column for in Chapter 15?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)