|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Amanda started to make some real money in Calgary. What did she feel guilty about not wanting to do with her money?
(a) Giving it to her family.
(b) Buying a home.
(c) Becoming a student.
(d) Traveling the world.
2. Who was sitting next to Amanda in Chapter 16 when she was in the SUV?
3. Surprisingly, what was the lifeline for people in Somalia in Chapter 15?
(a) The pager.
(c) A telephone.
(d) The cell phone.
4. In Chapter 3, to what part of the world did Amanda decide to travel to for her first trip?
(a) New York City.
(b) South America.
5. In Chapter 16, what was the name of the man who seemed to be in charge of Amanda's kidnappers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon leaving city boundaries in Chapter 16, Nigel and Amanda needed new security. How much was this going to cost them?
2. What tribe did Amanda persuade Amanuddin to take her to visit in Chapter 11?
3. In Chapter 7, where did Amanda plan to go when her mother asked her to reconsider going?
4. Where did Amanda meet Nigel?
5. How old was an Italian woman who disappeared in Kabul in Chapter 8?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)