|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amanda had traveled to many places. Why was Amanda's trip to Bangladesh in Chapter 6 so important to her?
(a) She had a new job there.
(b) She wanted to become more independent.
(c) She wanted to go to school there.
(d) She'd never been there.
2. In Chapter 8, what month was it when Amanda arrived in Kabul?
3. What did Amanda do in Chapter 6 when a rickshaw driver tried to take her into the country?
(a) Hit him with a walking stick.
(b) Punched him in the head.
(c) Slapped him.
(d) Sprayed pepper spray.
4. After Amanda's parents divorced, what town did Amanda move to?
(a) Sunchild First National Reserve.
(c) Sylvan Lake.
(d) Red Deer.
5. In Chapter 6, who did Amanda go to Thailand with?
(b) Her boyfriend.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Nigel's nationality?
2. Who did Amanda move away with when she was 19?
3. Why did Amanda ask Nigel to go to Somalia with her?
4. In Chapter 7, what type of transportation did Amanda and Jonathan take?
5. Where did Amanda move when she was 19?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)