|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what type of music did the guy Kelly became interested in play on his Discman?
(b) Rolling Stones.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Moody Blues.
2. In Chapter 16, what did Amanda ask to do so she could delete photos from her camera?
(a) Get insect repellent.
(b) Get cream from her purse.
(c) Tie her shoe.
(d) Get something from her backpack.
3. Why did Amanda ask Nigel to go to Somalia with her?
(a) For his expertise.
(b) She needed an escort.
(c) For companionship.
(d) To share expenses.
4. Amanda had traveled to many places. Why was Amanda's trip to Bangladesh in Chapter 6 so important to her?
(a) She wanted to go to school there.
(b) She'd never been there.
(c) She wanted to become more independent.
(d) She had a new job there.
5. In Chapter 11, with what magazine did Amanda get an assignment to get photos of Canadian troops?
(a) Combat and Survival.
(b) Military Times.
(c) Modern Combat and Survival.
(d) On Patrol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Amanda went out on assignment with the troops in Chapter 11, how long did she tell Nigel she would be without communication?
2. In Chapter 7, where did Amanda plan to go when her mother asked her to reconsider going?
3. Surprisingly, what was the lifeline for people in Somalia in Chapter 15?
4. After Amanda's caravan was hijacked in Chapter 16, why did Amanda start to panic?
5. As a kid, what did Amanda and her brother do for fun?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)