|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who did Amanda and Kelly meet in Guatemala?
(a) David Russell and Vernon Taylor.
(b) Richard Andrews and Pete Masters.
(c) Bob Maddix and David Lyons.
(d) Dan Hammer and Richie Butterwick.
2. In Chapter 6, who did Amanda go to Thailand with?
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her boyfriend.
3. What did Amanda buy with the extra money she earned as a kid?
(b) National Geographic magazines.
4. In Chapter 11, with what magazine did Amanda get an assignment to get photos of Canadian troops?
(a) Combat and Survival.
(b) Modern Combat and Survival.
(c) Military Times.
(d) On Patrol.
5. In Chapter 5, what was the name of a guy that Kelly began to care for romantically?
Short Answer Questions
1. Sixteen months after the events at the beginning of Chapter 12, how many days did Mellissa Fung spend as a hostage?
2. After Amanda's parents divorced, what town did Amanda move to?
3. In Chapter 8, what year did Amanda go to Afghanistan?
4. In Chapter 8, who did Amanda stay with in Afghanistan?
5. Amanda had traveled to many places. Why was Amanda's trip to Bangladesh in Chapter 6 so important to her?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)