|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, one day Donald Trump arrived with a package. What was in the package?
(a) Supplies from home.
(b) New books.
(c) Her belongings from the hotel.
2. What was the name of Nigel's wife?
3. Amanda had traveled to many places. Why was Amanda's trip to Bangladesh in Chapter 6 so important to her?
(a) She wanted to go to school there.
(b) She wanted to become more independent.
(c) She'd never been there.
(d) She had a new job there.
4. One day Abdullah entered her room. What happened that day in Chapter 24?
(a) He apologized.
(b) He raped her.
(c) He brought her more books.
(d) He asked her to teach him English
5. In Chapter 23, what was the one thing that gave Amanda joy?
(a) A shower.
(b) Going outside.
(c) Watching the sun set.
(d) Seeing Nigel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, who was holding Amanda and Nigel captive?
2. How old was the boy soldier, Ismael?
3. After Amanda's caravan was hijacked in Chapter 16, why did Amanda start to panic?
4. How old was an Italian woman who disappeared in Kabul in Chapter 8?
5. In Chapter 24, Amanda observed the interaction between a mother and her daughter from her window. What was the mother trying to teach the little girl?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)