|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 40, what country was the new house close to?
(a) The Congo.
(d) South Africa.
2. What job did Amanda get when she moved to Calgary?
(a) A server.
(b) A travel agent.
(c) A student.
(d) A writer.
3. In Chapter 17, who did Ali want out of Somalia?
(b) The Ethiopians.
4. During the first night of captivity, what emotions did Amanda feel?
(a) Rage and frustration.
(b) Anger and depression.
(c) Panic and faith.
(d) Fear and frustration.
5. In Chapter 30, Amanda noticed the sandals outside the door of the Somali captives were missing. What did Abdullah reply when she asked about their whereabouts?
(a) They were killed.
(b) They were freed.
(c) They committed suicide.
(d) They ran away.
Short Answer Questions
1. One day in Chapter 23, Mohammed and Abdullah entered Amanda's room and kicked her. What reason did Jamal give Amanda for the two men kicking her?
2. Who alerted Amanda's family that she had been kidnapped?
3. In Chapter 31, who took Amanda and Nigel to the mosque to help rescue them?
4. Who was sitting next to Amanda in Chapter 16 when she was in the SUV?
5. In Chapter 8, what words did Amanda use to describe Kabul?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)