|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 37 - 41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 19, what did Amanda's mother say the ransom was?
(a) 1.5 million.
(b) 2 million.
(c) 1 million.
(d) 3 million.
2. In Chapter 36, what was revealed about the amount the Australian and Canadian governments offered for Amanda and Nigel's release early on?
(b) $1 million
3. What tribe did Amanda persuade Amanuddin to take her to visit in Chapter 11?
4. What did Amanda do obsessively before she was kidnapped that was considered taboo in the Muslim world?
(a) Dye her hair.
(b) Tweeze her eyebrows.
(c) Wear jeans.
(d) Paint her nails.
5. How were Amanda and Nigel treated after they converted to Muslim?
(b) Like slaves.
(c) Like heroes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what percent Muslim did Ali say that Amanda was because she had read the Bible and prayed many times?
2. In January, Amanda and Nigel began to talk about escaping. What did Nigel consider their best way to escape?
3. What did Jamal plan to do after he received his share of the ransom money?
4. In Chapter 39, what did Skids give Amanda medicine for?
5. At he beginning of Chapter 39, what change made the boys happy?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)