|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what year did Amanda go to Afghanistan?
2. Amanda had traveled to many places. Why was Amanda's trip to Bangladesh in Chapter 6 so important to her?
(a) She wanted to go to school there.
(b) She had a new job there.
(c) She'd never been there.
(d) She wanted to become more independent.
3. In Chapter 8, what month was it when Amanda arrived in Kabul?
4. What did Amanda do in Chapter 6 when a rickshaw driver tried to take her into the country?
(a) Slapped him.
(b) Hit him with a walking stick.
(c) Sprayed pepper spray.
(d) Punched him in the head.
5. In Chapter 11, what is the temperature when Amanda's plane touches down in Kandahar in June?
(a) 115 degrees.
(b) 110 degrees.
(c) 121 degrees.
(d) 105 degrees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main religion in Dhaka?
2. In Chapter 7, what restaurants were near Amanda's hotel in Lahore?
3. In Chapter 11, how many days did Amanda spend in the field with Canadian soldiers?
4. In Chapter 2, how long had Jamie and Amanda been dating?
5. How old was an Italian woman who disappeared in Kabul in Chapter 8?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)