|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what was Kelly Barker's occupation?
(a) Flight attendant.
2. Amanda had traveled to many places. Why was Amanda's trip to Bangladesh in Chapter 6 so important to her?
(a) She'd never been there.
(b) She wanted to become more independent.
(c) She had a new job there.
(d) She wanted to go to school there.
3. In Chapter 11, what was the subject of the first photo Amanda sold?
(a) Children in the desert.
(b) Men herding camels.
(c) Woman nursing a baby.
(d) A wizened grandmother.
4. As a kid, what did Amanda and her brother do for fun?
(a) Broke into houses.
(b) Played tag.
(c) Dug in dumpsters.
(d) Played baseball.
5. In Chapter 5, what type of music did the guy Kelly became interested in play on his Discman?
(b) Moody Blues.
(c) Bob Marley.
(d) Rolling Stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Amanda buy with the extra money she earned as a kid?
2. In Chapter 11, what is the temperature when Amanda's plane touches down in Kandahar in June?
3. Where did Amanda get extra spending money while she was living in Sylvan Lake?
4. What was the main religion in Dhaka?
5. In Chapter 7, what restaurants were near Amanda's hotel in Lahore?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)