|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what percent Muslim did Ali say that Amanda was because she had read the Bible and prayed many times?
2. What did Jamal plan to do after he received his share of the ransom money?
(a) Help his family.
(b) Go to college.
(c) Buy a motorcycle.
(d) Get married.
3. What did Nigel call Amanda at the end of Chapter 25?
4. In Chapter 24, Amanda observed the interaction between a mother and her daughter from her window. What was the mother trying to teach the little girl?
(b) To pray.
(c) To converse.
(d) To follow rules.
5. Who did Amanda write a weekly column for in Chapter 15?
(a) Red Deer Advocate.
(b) National Geographic.
(c) The Iran Gazette.
(d) Time Magazine
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was sitting next to Amanda in Chapter 16 when she was in the SUV?
2. In Chapter 8, who did Amanda stay with in Afghanistan?
3. In Chapter 15, who did Amanda hire as her "fixer"?
4. How were Amanda and Nigel treated after they converted to Muslim?
5. In Chapter 26, what did Amanda plan to do when she was released?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)