|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23 - 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were Amanda and Nigel treated after they converted to Muslim?
(a) Like heroes.
(b) Like slaves.
2. Who did Amanda write a weekly column for in Chapter 15?
(a) The Iran Gazette.
(b) National Geographic.
(c) Time Magazine
(d) Red Deer Advocate.
3. In Chapter 23, what was the one thing that gave Amanda joy?
(a) Going outside.
(b) Seeing Nigel.
(c) A shower.
(d) Watching the sun set.
4. In Chapter 19, what did Amanda's mother say the ransom was?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 1.5 million.
(c) 2 million.
(d) 3 million.
5. In Chapter 26, one day Donald Trump arrived with a package. What was in the package?
(b) Supplies from home.
(c) Her belongings from the hotel.
(d) New books.
Short Answer Questions
1. As they drove out of Mogadishu in Chapter 16, Amanda was deep in thought. What was she having happy thoughts about?
2. Before Amanda went out on assignment with the troops in Chapter 11, how long did she tell Nigel she would be without communication?
3. As Amanda and Nigel left their compound in Chapter 16, she glanced at Nigel and cringed at his wardrobe. Why did she disapprove of his appearance?
4. In Chapter 25, who did Amanda hate more than anyone?
5. What tribe did Amanda persuade Amanuddin to take her to visit in Chapter 11?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)