|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32 - 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sixteen months after the events at the beginning of Chapter 12, how many days did Mellissa Fung spend as a hostage?
(a) 35 days.
(b) 28 days.
(c) 51 days.
(d) 15 days.
2. In Chapter 20, what percent Muslim did Ali say that Amanda was because she had read the Bible and prayed many times?
3. What was the time difference between Somalia and Canada?
(a) 9 hours.
(b) 11 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
4. In Chapter 35, what did gift did Yusuf give Amanda?
(a) A book.
(c) A papaya.
(d) A Koran.
5. In Chapter 10, where did Amanda meet Nigel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who alerted Amanda's family that she had been kidnapped?
2. Why did Amanda ask Nigel to go to Somalia with her?
3. Before the jihad, what had Ahmed and Adam worked as?
4. How old was the boy soldier, Ismael?
5. Around the world, what is usually the motivation for kidnappings?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)