1. How is the beginning of the prologue unusual?
The prologue begins with the end of Mr. Biswas' story.
2. What job is Mr. Biswas fired from in the prologue?
Reporter for the Trinidad "Sentinel."
3. In the prologue, what severance is Mr. Biswas given after he is fired?
Three months' notice and a free newspaper delivered to his door each morning.
4. In the prologue, how much of the mortgage is left on Mr. Biswas' house?
5. In the prologue, why is Mr. Biswas pleased with his wife Shama?
She does not run back to her family when he is fired.
This section contains 4,623 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)