|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 3, where does the family plan to relocate?
2. Why does Mrs. Tulsi evict everyone from the house in Port of Spain?
(a) She is selling the house.
(b) She is preparing the house for Owad's return.
(c) She is angry at the entire family.
(d) She must fumigate for rats.
3. What sign does Mr. Biswas post on his house in Shorthills?
(a) Keep out.
(b) No trespassing.
(c) For free.
(d) For sale or rent.
4. Who remains with Mr. Biswas at Green Vale when Sharma leaves?
5. In Book 2, Chapter 1, which relative invites Mr. Biswas for a visit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sharma blame for the failure of the store?
2. During his illness, what happens to the house that Mr. Biswas was constructing?
3. What opposition does Mr. Biswas have to the family's plan to raise sheep?
4. In the prologue, how much of the mortgage is left on Mr. Biswas' house?
5. What happens to the family's first orange crop?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)