|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade does Cedric get on his calculus mid-term?
2. What does Cedric watch on television the night of Rob's birthday party?
(a) A movie.
(b) Country Music Awards.
(c) Grammy Awards.
(d) Brady Bunch.
3. Who sends Cedric $200 a month?
(a) The I Have a Dream Foundation.
(b) Clarence Thomas.
(c) Dr. Korb.
(d) His mother.
4. What will Zayd do over Thanksgiving?
(a) Stay at Brown.
(b) Go hunting with his grandfather.
(c) Go to Europe.
(d) Go to California.
5. Who gets control of the music in Cedric's dorm room?
(a) The person who wins an arm wrestling match.
(b) Cedric, because it is his CD player.
(c) Depends on the day of the week.
(d) The person who is alone in the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Rob do sophomore year?
2. In May, what started another fight between Cedric and Rob?
3. What grade does Cedric think he got on his calculus mid-term?
4. What does Cedric have to finish for his education fieldwork seminar?
5. Who travels with Barbara to Providence for parents' weekend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cedric decide to take five classes second semester?
2. How has Barbara been doing since Cedric left for college?
3. Why after a month of college, is Cedric's chin barely above the waterline?
4. What advice does the Psychology teacher give Cedric?
5. Why does Cedric return to Ballou over Christmas break?
6. How will things change for Cedric second semester?
7. What causes Cedric to go talk to Rachel Edy, a peer counselor?
8. Describe Barbara's visit on parents' weekend.
9. How does Cedric pay for incidentals at college?
10. How is Barbara doing in February?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)