|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the faculty director of the M.I.T. program?
(a) Professor Lionel Rowan.
(b) Professor Leon Trilling.
(c) Professor Bill Ramsey.
(d) Professor Leonard Trustworthy.
2. What old friend from Jefferson does Cedric call from M.I.T.?
(a) David Smith.
(b) Torrence Parks.
(c) John Brown.
(d) Philip Atkins.
3. Who runs the M.I.T. program?
(a) Brian Rowling.
(b) Bill Ramsey.
(c) Leon Trilling.
(d) Bob Roudabush.
4. Who is Cedric's college roommate?
(a) Stephen White.
(b) Rob Burton.
(c) David Brown.
(d) Phillip Atkins.
5. How does a Caucasian student get into the M.I.T. summer program?
(a) He is 1/128 Potawatomi Indian.
(b) His grandfather is Asian.
(c) His great-grandfather is black.
(d) His grandmother is black.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what career is Phillip Atkins tagged by teachers?
2. Why has Cedric not been eating in the cafeteria during orientation?
3. Who is the new principal Cedric's senior year?
4. What is the amazing thing mentioned by the teacher in SAT-PREP class?
5. What does Cedric do for his eighteenth birthday?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cedric Gilliam on the run?
2. Why are there few athletes at Ballou Senior High?
3. As mid-terms approach, how is Cedric doing at the M.I.T. summer program?
4. What does Barbara do when Cedric turned two?
5. Why does Cedric feel like an inferior human being at the summer program?
6. Who is Cedric's roommate? What is his background?
7. After eight months, why does Cedric Gilliam lose his work release job?
8. What are Barbara's early years like?
9. Who is Cedric's father and how does he react when Cedric is conceived?
10. Who is James Davis?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)