|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Let the Colors Run.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the church Barbara and Cedric attend?
(a) First Baptist.
(b) Scripture Pentecostal Church.
(c) Salvation First.
(d) Scripture Cathedral.
2. Who is Cedric's academic advisor in college?
(a) Professor Riddley Smith.
(b) Professor Brian Davidson.
(c) Professor Robert Pelcovits.
(d) Professor Tom James.
3. Why is Larry Wakeford teaching at Brown?
(a) He is a Brown graduate.
(b) He recently received his doctorate degree.
(c) He teaches for a year at a time at various Ivy League colleges.
(d) Brown offers three-year stints to high school teachers.
4. What island has Cedric never heard of?
(b) Mackinaw Island.
(c) Ellis Island.
(d) Staten Island.
5. What does Cedric do at church one day when singing in the choir?
(a) Forgot to spit out his gum.
(b) Forgot his choir robe.
(c) Made fun of the choir director.
(d) Stepped up to sing a solo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cedric searching for right before he leaves for college?
2. What score does Cedric get on the Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test?
3. What class does Cedric hope will teach him the thinking and writing skills he needs?
4. What is an issue between Cedric and Rob in Chapter 8?
5. What do Cedric and his mother sing as they drive into Providence?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)