|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Let the Colors Run.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Cedric not been eating in the cafeteria during orientation?
(a) He lost his temporary ID.
(b) He does not feel comfortable eating in the cafeteria.
(c) He does not have the money to eat there.
(d) He spent all the money his mother gave him.
2. Why are the freshmen on campus six days early?
(a) So they can sign up for classes before the upperclassmen.
(b) Their classes begin early.
(c) Orientation activities.
(d) So they can meet the other students.
3. Where do Zayd and Cedric often go when they get off College Hill?
(a) To a bar.
(b) To a professor's home.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) To a mall.
4. Who teaches History of Education?
(a) Professor Thomas Dobson.
(b) Professor Andrew Phillips.
(c) Professor Tom James.
(d) Professor David Abernathy.
5. Why will a woman from church be honored with a queen-for-a-day ceremony?
(a) Because she raised the most money for the church.
(b) Because she brought the most visitors to church.
(c) Because she helped run a successful bake sale.
(d) Because she helped run a successful bazaar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do students whose parents cannot come for parents' weekend do?
2. Who is the leader of these fifteen hundred men?
3. How many white students attend Ballou?
4. Where do Rob and his parents go for parent's weekend?
5. Why does Rob invite Cedric to at the Cafe Paragon?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)