|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skin Deep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Trilling suggest Cedric apply to college?
(a) Howard University or University of Maryland.
(b) M.I.T. or Harvard.
(c) Harvard or Brown.
(d) Stanford or Florida State University.
2. Where does Barbara grow up?
(a) South Carolina.
(c) 15th St.
(d) 18th St.
3. Why does Cedric avoid Delante "Head" Coleman?
(a) He knifed Cedric once.
(b) He always tries to sell drugs to Cedric.
(c) He once put a gun to Cedric's head.
(d) He and his crew enjoy bothering honor students.
4. What classes offer Cedric some competition in high school?
(a) English and science.
(b) English and history.
(c) Computer Science and language arts.
(d) Math and science.
5. What verse does Mr. Taylor quote to Cedric?
(a) Philippians 4:13.
(b) Hebrews 11:1.
(c) John 3:16.
(d) Romans 8:28.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cedric find waiting at home after a long night at church?
2. What do the M.I.T. kids give Cedric for his birthday?
3. What worries Barbara at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. What is the name of the church Barbara and Cedric attend?
5. Why does Cedric have to buy a bathing suit while at M.I.T.?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)