|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Skin Deep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cedric do at church one day when singing in the choir?
(a) Forgot his choir robe.
(b) Made fun of the choir director.
(c) Forgot to spit out his gum.
(d) Stepped up to sing a solo.
2. Who is the faculty director of the M.I.T. program?
(a) Professor Lionel Rowan.
(b) Professor Leonard Trustworthy.
(c) Professor Bill Ramsey.
(d) Professor Leon Trilling.
3. What teacher mentors Cedric throughout his high school career?
(a) Miss Watkins.
(b) Mr. Taylor.
(c) Mr. Washington.
(d) Mr. Travis.
4. Which student at M.I.T. does Cedric ask to help him?
(a) Micah Mitchell.
(b) Isa Williams.
(c) Andrew Parker.
(d) Jenica Dover.
5. For what career is Phillip Atkins tagged by teachers?
(a) Mail room clerk.
(b) Rap singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are there very few athletes at Ballou?
2. What do the M.I.T. kids give Cedric for his birthday?
3. What score does Cedric get on the Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test?
4. What worries Barbara at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. What acronym is used to describe the high school students in the M.I.T. summer program?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)