|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bill Payers on Parade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the faculty director of the M.I.T. program?
(a) Professor Bill Ramsey.
(b) Professor Leon Trilling.
(c) Professor Lionel Rowan.
(d) Professor Leonard Trustworthy.
2. Which student at M.I.T. does Cedric ask to help him?
(a) Isa Williams.
(b) Andrew Parker.
(c) Jenica Dover.
(d) Micah Mitchell.
3. What does Cedric do before mailing his college application?
(d) Sang a gospel song.
4. What do students whose parents cannot come for parents' weekend do?
(a) Mope around the campus.
(b) Spend time with a professor and his family.
(c) Spend time with their faculty advisor.
(d) Go to lunch or dinner with a roommate's family.
5. What is Cedric's birth date?
(a) July 24, 1977.
(b) July 24, 1979.
(c) April 24, 1977.
(d) December 24, 1977.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cedric have to buy a bathing suit while at M.I.T.?
2. What advanced level class is Cedric taking at M.I.T.?
3. What acronym is used to describe the high school students in the M.I.T. summer program?
4. Who receives as many awards as Cedric does?
5. Who does Barbara tell Cedric to call collect?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)