|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bill Payers on Parade.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impresses Barbara about Cedric Gilliam?
(a) He works hard.
(b) He dresses nicely.
(c) He has never been in prison.
(d) He has a bachelor's degree.
2. What is the name of the church Barbara and Cedric attend?
(a) First Baptist.
(b) Scripture Pentecostal Church.
(c) Scripture Cathedral.
(d) Salvation First.
3. Why does Cedric have to buy a bathing suit while at M.I.T.?
(a) So he can swim in the college pool.
(b) The kids are having a swimming competition.
(c) The kids are going to the ocean.
(d) The kids are going to Cape Cod.
4. What appetizer is Cedric served when he eats dinner with his sister and mother on parents' weekend?
(a) Beet flan.
(c) Oysters on the half shell.
(d) Shrimp cocktail.
5. When does Cedric first meet his father?
(a) When he was seven.
(b) When he was in high school.
(c) When he was in junior high.
(d) When he was two.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do students whose parents cannot come for parents' weekend do?
2. Who introduces themselves to Barbara and Neddy at parents' weekend?
3. Where do Cedric and his family eat dinner during parents' weekend?
4. How does a Caucasian student get into the M.I.T. summer program?
5. What is Cedric searching for right before he leaves for college?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)