|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tricia's last name?
2. What type of wood was used to make Noah's sandals?
3. According to the narrator, who was Noah's youngest son?
4. What animal does Franklin wonder if the Minoans were familiar with?
5. How long is the tour scheduled for that Franklin Hughes is guest lecturer?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was the hold of the Ark mucked out?
2. Why did the habitans jurist say that the woodworm was not on the Ark?
3. What does Franklin Hughes look like?
4. What did most animals do when they heard Noah's offer of half-board?
5. When Kathleen is talking to a man in her nightmare, what does she say about herself?
6. Why does Katherine believe it is it more difficult for castaways to be rescued than it used to be?
7. Why did the jurist for the insects say that the court did not have the jurisdiction to try the defendants?
8. Why did the jurist for the insects believe that the church people were responsible for their troubles?
9. When Katherine has nightmares, where does she see herself?
10. How did the narrator and his species get off the ark?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the relationship Katherine has with Greg and how it affects her mental state.
Essay Topic 2
Chapter 8 is told through letters Charlie writes to his girlfriend. The objective of this lesson is to discuss Charlie's relationship with Pippa.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 10, several different images of heaven are portrayed in a dream. Compare and contrast the different views of heaven.
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)