|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the holy Bishop of Grenoble excommunicate?
2. When was the case in Chapter 3 written as determined by the handwriting?
3. How many visitors with guns interrupted Franklin's speech on Knossos?
4. How many kittens does the female cat have?
5. How old is Kathleen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the jurist for the insects say that the court did not have the jurisdiction to try the defendants?
2. What does Franklin Hughes look like?
3. What problems did Eric Dooley cause Katherine?
4. How did the narrator describe Noah?
5. Describe Franklin's passport.
6. What does Franklin do after the Arabs will not allow a middle-aged woman to use the bathroom?
7. Why did the habitans jurist say that the woodworm was not on the Ark?
8. What happened when the Bishop came to Saint-Michel for his annual pilgrimage?
9. How did the narrator and his species get off the ark?
10. How was the hold of the Ark mucked out?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The author alters some historical facts for the story line in some of the chapters. Discuss creative license and how the author uses it to advance plot.
Essay Topic 2
In "Shipwreck," there were three mutinies after the wreck of the Medusa. Discuss and compare the three mutinies using examples from the book.
Essay Topic 3
Franklin becomes the leader of the passengers when terrorists take over the cruise ship. Discuss why and how Franklin becomes the passengers' leader when terrorists take over the cruise ship.
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)