|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does the Welcome Buffet begin on board the Santa Euphemia?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 7 p.m.
(d) 6 p.m.
2. When the passengers are moved the first night the Arabs are on board, where do the Americans spend the night?
(a) Lecture Hall.
(c) Dining Room.
3. What color hair did Phut have?
4. For how many years has Franklin been doing his tours?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. How many of their members do the Arabs want released?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that hell was a cold place, not everlasting fire?
2. Where does Katherine leave from in the boat?
3. How old was Ham's wife at the time of the deluge?
4. According to the narrator, how long did it rain?
5. According to the book of Exodus, to what generation are the sins of the father visited upon their children?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the jurist for the insects believe that the church people were responsible for their troubles?
2. Why does Katherine give up eating meat after Chernobyl?
3. When Kathleen is talking to a man in her nightmare, what does she say about herself?
4. Why does Katherine believe it is it more difficult for castaways to be rescued than it used to be?
5. Why did the jurist for the insects say that the court did not have the jurisdiction to try the defendants?
6. Why did the habitans jurist say that the woodworm was not on the Ark?
7. How did the narrator and his species get off the ark?
8. When Katherine has nightmares, where does she see herself?
9. What did most animals do when they heard Noah's offer of half-board?
10. What happened when the Bishop came to Saint-Michel for his annual pilgrimage?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)