|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people do the Arabs plan to kill every hour until their demands are met?
2. How was Anchises blinded?
(a) A fall.
(c) A fight.
(d) An illness.
3. What island does Katherine sail past in her boat?
(a) King Island.
(b) Bathurst Island.
(c) Melville Island.
(d) Mornington Island.
4. What does Katherine call the cat that she finds on the roof of a car?
5. For how many years has Franklin been doing his tours?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the tour scheduled for that Franklin Hughes is guest lecturer?
2. What restaurant name is on the baseball cap that Katherine wears on the boat?
3. Who cleaned the stables of Augeas?
4. According to the narrator, who was Noah's youngest son?
5. How many kittens does the female cat have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Katherine believe it is it more difficult for castaways to be rescued than it used to be?
2. Who was Bartholome Chassenee?
3. Why did the Bishop's throne collapse?
4. What happened when the Bishop came to Saint-Michel for his annual pilgrimage?
5. How did Tricia meet Franklin and what is their relationship?
6. Why did the jurist for the insects say that the court did not have the jurisdiction to try the defendants?
7. When Katherine has nightmares, where does she see herself?
8. Why did the habitans jurist say that the woodworm was not on the Ark?
9. Who really brought back an olive leaf?
10. How was the hold of the Ark mucked out?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)