|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What island does Katherine sail past in her boat?
(a) Melville Island.
(b) Bathurst Island.
(c) Mornington Island.
(d) King Island.
2. How much of a share does Greg have in the boat that Katherine takes?
3. How many of the narrator's species got on board the ark?
4. How much of the animal kingdom vanished with Noah's youngest son?
5. According to the book of Exodus, to what generation are the sins of the father visited upon their children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Chassenee defend before the ecclesiastical court of Autun?
2. What type of passport does Franklin carry?
3. What is Tricia's last name?
4. What sea does Katherine sail her boat into?
5. According to the narrator, who was Noah's youngest son?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when the Bishop came to Saint-Michel for his annual pilgrimage?
2. Why did the Bishop's throne collapse?
3. How was the hold of the Ark mucked out?
4. What problems did Eric Dooley cause Katherine?
5. How did the narrator and his species get on board?
6. Describe Franklin's passport.
7. Why did the jurist for the insects believe that the church people were responsible for their troubles?
8. Why did the habitans jurist say that the woodworm was not on the Ark?
9. What happened when the animals learned why they had been asked to report to Noah for a competition?
10. How did Tricia meet Franklin and what is their relationship?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)