|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sea does Katherine sail her boat into?
(a) Banda Sea.
(b) Timor Sea.
(c) Bismarck Sea.
(d) Arafura Sea.
2. What did the holy Bishop of Grenoble excommunicate?
3. How many members of the American Special Forces manage to free the cruise ship passengers.
4. According to the habitans, when did the crime take place?
(a) March 26.
(b) April 22.
(c) February 4.
(d) May 3.
5. What is Tricia's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, who was Noah's youngest son?
2. In what diocese did the habitans live?
3. Who cleaned the stables of Augeas?
4. How far from Darwin was Kathleen found?
5. How old was Katherine when she learned the date that Columbus sailed to America?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the narrator and his species get on board?
2. Why does Katherine believe it is it more difficult for castaways to be rescued than it used to be?
3. Where does Kathleen believe she is and what does she believe she doing at the end of the story?
4. Who was Bartholome Chassenee?
5. Why did the jurist for the insects believe that the church people were responsible for their troubles?
6. Why did the jurist for the insects say that the court did not have the jurisdiction to try the defendants?
7. When Katherine has nightmares, where does she see herself?
8. What happened when the animals learned why they had been asked to report to Noah for a competition?
9. How did the narrator and his species get off the ark?
10. What happened when the Bishop came to Saint-Michel for his annual pilgrimage?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)