|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Gericault's assistant who lived with him?
(a) Louis-Alexis Jamar.
(b) Ligier Richier.
(c) Jean Pucelle.
(d) Villard de Honnecourt.
2. How old was Amanda in 1821?
3. For how many weeks was James Bartley unconscious after being rescued from the stomach of a whale?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 8 days.
4. What was the name of Gericault's painting?
(a) Scene of Shipwreck.
(b) Death and Desperation.
(c) Raft of the Medusa.
(d) Death at Sea.
5. What is the name of Charlie's agent?
6. How many miles did the St. Louis travel before it docked at Antwerp?
(a) 10,000 miles.
(b) 10,500 miles.
(c) 8,500 miles.
(d) 9,000 miles.
7. Where was the city located that Jonah headed to after God asked him to preach?
8. The subjects of what king found the vestiges of the raft that the frigate survivors constructed?
(a) King Donatus.
(b) King Pontus.
(c) King Rayde.
(d) King Zaide.
9. What lifeboat did Lawrence escape in when he was on the Titanic?
10. Where was Jonah supposed to preach?
11. Who found the raft that the survivors on the frigate constructed?
12. How old is Lawrence Beesley?
13. How far from Dublin was Colonel Fergusson's house?
(a) 3 miles.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 3/4 mile.
(d) 1/2 mile.
14. How far were Amanda and Miss Logan from the peak when they encountered the first pocket of snow?
(a) 4,000 feet.
(b) 5,000 feet.
(c) 3,000 feet.
(d) 2,000 feet.
15. Where did Lawrence Beesley go to college?
(a) Gonville and Caius.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Gericault to paint his painting?
2. How much did the government of Cuba want to charge the passengers of the St. Louis to disembark?
3. What language did the priest speak that the Kurd led Miss Logan to after they climbed down Mount Ararat?
4. What did Amanda give as payment for a place to stay in Arghuri?
5. Who painted "Burial of the Count of Orgaz"?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)