|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language did the priest speak that the Kurd led Miss Logan to after they climbed down Mount Ararat?
2. Who painted "Burial of the Count of Orgaz"?
(a) El Greco.
(b) Fran Floris.
3. What is the name of Charlie's agent?
4. How many people refused to leave the frigate and transfer to the raft?
5. How many siblings did Amanda have?
6. What was the name of Gericault's painting?
(a) Death and Desperation.
(b) Scene of Shipwreck.
(c) Raft of the Medusa.
(d) Death at Sea.
7. Where was the raft found that the survivors on the frigate constructed?
(b) Egyptian coast.
(c) Saharan coast.
8. Where was the city located that Jonah headed to after God asked him to preach?
9. What lifeboat did Lawrence escape in when he was on the Titanic?
10. How many remained on the raft after the third mutiny?
11. In Chapter 5, what Cape had the expedition rounded when they saw the porpoises?
(a) Cape Ministere.
(b) Cape Roca.
(c) Cape Horn.
(d) Cape Finisterre.
12. Who found the raft that the survivors on the frigate constructed?
13. Where did Amanda and Miss Logan see a peasant woman placing a tooth in the crevice of a church door?
14. How much older was Miss Logan than Amanda?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 8 years.
15. How many people sailed on the expedition?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the sick were killed, how many days of provisions were left to sustain the survivors?
2. How old is Lawrence Beesley?
3. How long did it take Gericault to paint his painting?
4. How many men appear in Gericault's painting?
5. How many soldiers were on the frigate?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)