|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many weeks was James Bartley unconscious after being rescued from the stomach of a whale?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 6 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 weeks.
2. Why is Charlie recognized at the airport in Caracas?
(a) Because of a game show he had hosted.
(b) Because of a song he recorded.
(c) Because of a movie he filmed.
(d) Because of a soap opera he acted in.
3. What is the name of Charlie's agent?
4. When was a painting created about the shipwreck of the Medusa?
5. Who found the raft that the survivors on the frigate constructed?
6. How much older was Miss Logan than Amanda?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
7. How long do Charlie and the crew have to wait after Matt's accident for the copter to come?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) 3 days.
8. How many people lived in the town that Jonah went to preach to according to Barnes?
9. After how many days did some of the survivors who stayed on the frigate decide to strike out on a raft?
(a) 29 days.
(b) 54 days.
(c) 33 days.
(d) 42 days.
10. Where was the city located that Jonah headed to after God asked him to preach?
11. How much did the government of Cuba want to charge the passengers of the St. Louis to disembark?
12. After the sick were killed, how many days of provisions were left to sustain the survivors?
13. How many people sailed on the expedition?
14. What time of day was it when Colonel Fergusson's listened to the incessant ticking of a beetle?
(b) 2 a.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
15. What lifeboat did Lawrence escape in when he was on the Titanic?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what ship did James Bartley work as a sailor?
2. What did an Armenian priest call Mount Ararat?
3. Where was Jonah supposed to preach?
4. How long did it take Gericault to paint his painting?
5. How many words does Charlie learn before he discovers that the Indian has been teaching him the wrong meanings of the words?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)