|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the city located that Jonah headed to after God asked him to preach?
2. On what ship did James Bartley work as a sailor?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) West Winds.
(c) The Princess.
(d) Star of the East.
3. Where did Amanda and Miss Logan see a peasant woman placing a tooth in the crevice of a church door?
4. How long do Charlie and the crew have to wait after Matt's accident for the copter to come?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 24 hours.
5. When did the expedition set off for Senegal?
(a) September 21, 1816.
(b) August 8, 1816.
(c) June 17, 1816.
(d) July 10, 1816.
6. How much did the government of Cuba want to charge the passengers of the St. Louis to disembark?
7. How many remained on the raft after the third mutiny?
8. What year was it when Colonel Fergusson was dying?
9. Where was the raft found that the survivors on the frigate constructed?
(c) Saharan coast.
(d) Egyptian coast.
10. Who painted "Burial of the Count of Orgaz"?
(b) El Greco.
(c) Fran Floris.
11. How old do most people in the Indian tribe live to be?
12. Where did Jonah go after God told him to go preach?
13. How many words does Charlie learn before he discovers that the Indian has been teaching him the wrong meanings of the words?
14. What is the name of Charlie's agent?
15. Where is the narrator when he writes "Parenthesis"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the ma who was rumored to make it to the top of Mount Ararat?
2. How many people sailed on the expedition?
3. How many days and nights was Jonah inside the whale?
4. How far were Amanda and Miss Logan from the peak when they encountered the first pocket of snow?
5. How long have Charlie and Pippa been together?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)