|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the ox heart weigh that the narrator bought at Corrigans weigh?
(a) 2 lbs. 13 oz.
(b) 1 lb. 13 oz.
(c) 4 lbs. 5 oz.
(d) 3 lbs. 11 oz.
2. What type of fruit grew in orchards around the Monastery of Saint James?
3. What is Matt's last name?
4. How many siblings did Amanda have?
5. Who was the captain of the expedition to Senegal?
(a) Hugues Duroy de Chaumareys.
(b) Jacques Barron.
(c) Pierre Surcouf Duroy.
(d) William Lacheur.
6. What lifeboat did Lawrence escape in when he was on the Titanic?
7. Where was the raft found that the survivors on the frigate constructed?
(a) Saharan coast.
(b) Egyptian coast.
8. What is the name of Charlie's agent?
9. How many people refused to leave the frigate and transfer to the raft?
10. What is the name of the woman that Charlie and Pippa argued about?
11. What was the name of Gericault's painting?
(a) Death and Desperation.
(b) Scene of Shipwreck.
(c) Raft of the Medusa.
(d) Death at Sea.
12. How many people sailed on the expedition?
13. What did Amanda give as payment for a place to stay in Arghuri?
(a) Gold coin.
(d) Silver coin.
14. How many people lived in the town that Jonah went to preach to according to Barnes?
15. What newspaper does Charlie want to read when he gets to Caracas?
(a) Daily Express.
(b) Daily Star.
(c) Daily Telegraph.
(d) Daily Mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was a painting created about the shipwreck of the Medusa?
2. How much older was Miss Logan than Amanda?
3. What year was it when Colonel Fergusson was dying?
4. Where did Lawrence Beesley go to college?
5. How old do most people in the Indian tribe live to be?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)