|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What force was the gale that the warbling goose was sent up into?
2. How much of a share does Greg have in the boat that Katherine takes?
3. How was Anchises blinded?
(a) A fall.
(c) A fight.
(d) An illness.
4. What did the inhabitants of Minorca and Majorca beg Augustus Caesar to rid their islands of?
5. What was the name of the son that Ham and his wife had after the Landing?
6. Where is the island where Kathleen thinks she is living?
(a) Clarence Strait.
(b) Torres Strait.
(c) Dundas Strait.
(d) Bass Strait.
7. How much of the animal kingdom vanished with Noah's youngest son?
8. How old was Katherine when she learned the date that Columbus sailed to America?
9. Where was an aircraft carrying members of the Arabs' group forced down two years ago?
10. What was the Bishop's name who fell and hit his head on an altar stone when his throne collapsed?
11. How many members of the American Special Forces manage to free the cruise ship passengers.
12. What is the name of Katherine's cat?
13. Where does Katherine leave from in the boat?
(a) Byron Bay.
(b) Emu Park.
(c) Doctor's Gully.
14. According to the narrator, how long did it rain?
(a) A year and a half.
(b) Two years.
(c) 60 days and 60 nights.
(d) 40 days and 40 nights.
15. What restaurant name is on the baseball cap that Katherine wears on the boat?
(a) The Dock.
(b) The Diner.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, who was Noah's youngest son?
2. How old is Kathleen?
3. What does Katherine call the cat that she finds on the roof of a car?
4. Who cleaned the stables of Augeas?
5. How old is Franklin?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)