|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Anchises blinded?
(b) A fight.
(c) An illness.
(d) A fall.
2. What animal does Franklin wonder if the Minoans were familiar with?
3. How old was Katherine when she would stubbornly insist that reindeer could fly?
4. How many of the narrator's species got on board the ark?
5. What color hair does Franklin have?
(b) Mousy brown.
(d) Pale gold.
6. Who cleaned the stables of Augeas?
7. What type of a cat does Katherine see sunning itself on the roof of a car?
8. Who used to chew Katherine's pigtail?
(a) Bob Martin.
(b) Eric Knight.
(c) Tom Wyatt.
(d) Eric Dooley.
9. How long will the passengers be allowed to talk with another each hour after the terrorists arrive?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
10. What is Tricia's last name?
11. According to the narrator, how long did it rain?
(a) 60 days and 60 nights.
(b) 40 days and 40 nights.
(c) A year and a half.
(d) Two years.
12. How many people do the Arabs plan to kill every hour until their demands are met?
13. How many members of the American Special Forces manage to free the cruise ship passengers.
14. When the passengers are moved the first night the Arabs are on board, where do the Americans spend the night?
(b) Dining Room.
(d) Lecture Hall.
15. What island does Katherine sail past in her boat?
(a) Mornington Island.
(b) Melville Island.
(c) Bathurst Island.
(d) King Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Ham's wife at the time of the deluge?
2. What does Katherine call the cat that she finds on the roof of a car?
3. How many of their members do the Arabs want released?
4. What date did the habitans make their petition?
5. How old is Kathleen?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)