|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kittens does the female cat have?
2. How many of the species that were entrusted to Noah were lost?
3. Who twisted an ankle at Mykonos?
(a) A middle-aged widow.
(b) A professor.
(c) An elderly headmaster.
(d) A school teacher.
4. What type of a cat does Katherine see sunning itself on the roof of a car?
5. Who is not able to find his passport?
6. According to the habitans, when did the crime take place?
(a) March 26.
(b) May 3.
(c) April 22.
(d) February 4.
7. What is Tricia's last name?
8. Who used to chew Katherine's pigtail?
(a) Bob Martin.
(b) Eric Knight.
(c) Tom Wyatt.
(d) Eric Dooley.
9. How old is Kathleen?
10. What did the holy Bishop of Grenoble excommunicate?
11. What force was the gale that the warbling goose was sent up into?
12. How many visitors with guns interrupted Franklin's speech on Knossos?
13. How old was Ham's wife at the time of the deluge?
(a) About 150.
(d) About 230.
14. How old is Franklin?
15. What color hair did Phut have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Anchises blinded?
2. According to the narrator, how long did it rain?
3. How much of the animal kingdom vanished with Noah's youngest son?
4. What does Katherine call the cat that she finds on the roof of a car?
5. According to the book of Exodus, to what generation are the sins of the father visited upon their children?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)