|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Kathleen?
2. According to the narrator, who was Noah's youngest son?
3. How many visitors with guns interrupted Franklin's speech on Knossos?
4. How many members of the American Special Forces manage to free the cruise ship passengers.
5. How long will the passengers be allowed to talk with another each hour after the terrorists arrive?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
6. How many of their members do the Arabs want released?
7. When was Bartholome Chassenee born?
8. What is the name of the group holding the passengers captive?
(a) Black Thunder group.
(b) Black Tiger group.
(c) Revolutionary Thunder Organization.
(d) Freedom Organization.
9. What time does the Welcome Buffet begin on board the Santa Euphemia?
(a) 6 p.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 9 p.m.
(d) 7 p.m.
10. How many of the narrator's species got on board the ark?
11. In what diocese did the habitans live?
12. How many of the species that were entrusted to Noah were lost?
13. What type of wood was used to make Noah's sandals?
14. How many of the less fastidious birds went in to the hatch to muck it out?
15. What force was the gale that the warbling goose was sent up into?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair did Phut have?
2. How long did the narrator say that the waters were upon the earth?
3. How much of the animal kingdom vanished with Noah's youngest son?
4. What animal does Franklin wonder if the Minoans were familiar with?
5. How much radiation did the government decide could be in meat and yet still be safe to eat?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)