1. How many of the less fastidious birds went in to the hatch to muck it out?
2. According to the narrator, how long did it rain?
3. How long did the narrator say that the waters were upon the earth?
4. How many vessels were in the flotilla they called the ark?
5. According to the narrator, who was Noah's youngest son?
6. How much of the animal kingdom vanished with Noah's youngest son?
7. How many more clean animals were allowed on board the Ark than the unclean animals?
8. How many of the narrator's species got on board the ark?
9. What type of wood was used to make Noah's sandals?
10. What force was the gale that the warbling goose was sent up into?
This section contains 2,795 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)