|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the narrator say that the waters were upon the earth?
(a) About 2 years.
(b) 150 days.
(c) 90 days.
(d) About 4 years.
2. How much of a share does Greg have in the boat that Katherine takes?
3. How far from Darwin was Kathleen found?
(a) 75 miles.
(b) About 50 miles.
(c) About 100 miles.
(d) 110 miles.
4. When the passengers are moved the first night the Arabs are on board, where do the Americans spend the night?
(a) Dining Room.
(b) Lecture Hall.
5. How old was Katherine when she would stubbornly insist that reindeer could fly?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kittens does the female cat have?
2. What was the name of the son that Ham and his wife had after the Landing?
3. When Katherine recalls conversations from her nightmare, what does she call the bed in her nightmare?
4. What small creatures does the male cat bring Kathleen?
5. What is the name of the group holding the passengers captive?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)