|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The subjects of what king found the vestiges of the raft that the frigate survivors constructed?
(a) King Zaide.
(b) King Donatus.
(c) King Rayde.
(d) King Pontus.
2. How many siblings did Amanda have?
3. What did an Armenian priest call Mount Ararat?
(b) Sippan Dagh.
4. What time does the Welcome Buffet begin on board the Santa Euphemia?
(a) 9 p.m.
(b) 7 p.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 6 p.m.
5. How old was the cabin boy who fell through one of the fore portholes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the group holding the passengers captive?
2. What was the Bishop's name who fell and hit his head on an altar stone when his throne collapsed?
3. What did the village elder give Amanda and Miss Logan before they climbed Mount Ararat?
4. When was a painting created about the shipwreck of the Medusa?
5. How many members of the American Special Forces manage to free the cruise ship passengers.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)