|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many visitors with guns interrupted Franklin's speech on Knossos?
2. How old was Amanda in 1821?
3. How many members of the American Special Forces manage to free the cruise ship passengers.
4. What nationality is the captain of the Santa Euphemia?
5. How long did it take Gericault to paint his painting?
(a) 13 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 17 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did an Armenian priest call Mount Ararat?
2. How many men appear in Gericault's painting?
3. When the passengers are moved the first night the Arabs are on board, where do the Americans spend the night?
4. What did the village elder give Amanda and Miss Logan before they climbed Mount Ararat?
5. What is the name of Katherine's latest boyfriend?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)