|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of a share does Greg have in the boat that Katherine takes?
2. Why is Charlie recognized at the airport in Caracas?
(a) Because of a game show he had hosted.
(b) Because of a movie he filmed.
(c) Because of a soap opera he acted in.
(d) Because of a song he recorded.
3. Who said "The mystery of what a couple is, exactly, is almost the only true mystery left to us. . ."?
(a) Jennifer Lee.
(b) Elaine Dundy.
(c) Mavis Gallant.
(d) Helen Constantine.
4. When did the expedition set off for Senegal?
(a) August 8, 1816.
(b) September 21, 1816.
(c) June 17, 1816.
(d) July 10, 1816.
5. Where did Jonah go after God told him to go preach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What small creatures does the male cat bring Kathleen?
2. How many of those left on the frigate decided to escape on a raft?
3. How many days and nights was Jonah inside the whale?
4. In what diocese did the habitans live?
5. How old was the cabin boy who fell through one of the fore portholes?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)