• On Noah's Ark, the behemoths, hippos, rhinos, and elephants are used for ballast.
• The only problems are all the mucking out the crew had to do and the offensive smell.
• The narrator indicates that the real Noah's Ark was nothing like the pictures or stories, and he will tell what really happened.
• He claims that the trip took four years, not 150 days; and that instead of one boat, there were eight ships.
• There is a main ship, a store ship towed behind the main Ark, and four smaller ships piloted by Noah's four sons, the hospital ship, and a ship of unknown origin.
• The unknown ship is the first to be lost, then the stores ship disappeared.
• Soon after that, the hospital ship vanished, and Ham's wife took revenge upon the animals.
• The greatest loss according to the narrator is the loss of Varadi, Noah's youngest...
This section contains 2,536 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)