Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which element(s) must be included in the ancient ritual sacrifices discussed in Book 2, Chapter 5?
(a) The right time and location.
(b) The right entity and location.
(c) The right entity, time, and location.
(d) The right entity and time.
2. How long after an agreement was reached, did the Spartans and the Athenians attack the Thebans?
(b) One month.
(c) Two months.
(d) One year.
3. How is augury defined?
(a) Reading omens.
(b) Reading the stars.
(c) Predicting the weather.
(d) Predicting a natural disaster.
4. How are the efforts of the Spartans described after their animal sacrifice?
(a) They had some success and some failure.
(c) It is unknown.
5. What was one main concern about Procles' proposal?
(a) The Athenians would have more control than the Spartans.
(b) Both the Spartans and the Athenians would have too much control.
(c) The Spartans would have more control than the Athenians would.
(d) Neither the Spartans nor the Athenians would have any control.
Short Answer Questions
1. How weak did Jason think the King of Persia really was?
2. What city was the main focus of the massacre's intent?
3. How is Dercylidas described in an earlier section?
4. What type of operation is described in the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 5?
5. What did the people of Phocis claim they would do if Sparta did not help them?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)