Mid-Book Test (up to Book 2, A History of My Times : Chapter 3, Book 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many military leaders are discussed in the first chapter?
a) A few.
d) Only one.
2. What part of the military commanders motivated Xenophon to write the book?
a) Their vices.
b) Their virtues and vices.
c) Their virtues.
d) Neither their virtues nor their vices.
3. Who was Cinadon meeting when he is arrested?
a) An enemy informant.
b) An assistant.
c) A military leader.
d) A politician.
4. Which biographer included Xenophon in his works?
a) Demetrius of Magnesia.
d) Hermippus of Smyrna.
5. What is significant about Alcibiades?
This section contains 969 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)