Mid-Book Test (up to Book 2, A History of My Times : Chapter 3, Book 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which other historian's works did Xenophon have published?
2. Which well-known philosopher was Xenophon a contemporary of?
3. What type of literature is Betty Radice known for?
4. Who was Cinadon meeting when he is arrested?
a) A military leader.
b) A politician.
c) An assistant.
d) An enemy informant.
5. How many ships were made available to Cyrus by his Spartan ally?
a) Two ships.
b) An entire fleet.
c) Half of a fleet.
d) Almost an entire fleet.
This section contains 526 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)