Short Answer Questions Key
1. What audience is the book, "A History of My Times", trying to reach?
An academic audience.
2. How can the bibliography be described in "A History of My Times"?
3. Where is the bibliography located in "A History of My Times"?
Before the main text.
4. What type of literature is Betty Radice known for?
5. Which publishing company is used to present the summary for "A History of My Times"?
6. Which of the following are distinct from the author in "A History of My Times"?
The translator, the editor, and the writer of the introduction.
This section contains 4,472 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)