Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Book 1, Introductions : Chapter 1, Notes to this Greek Classic
1. What audience is the book, "A History of My Times", trying to reach?
2. How can the bibliography be described in "A History of My Times"?
3. Where is the bibliography located in "A History of My Times"?
4. What type of literature is Betty Radice known for?
5. Which publishing company is used to present the summary for "A History of My Times"?
6. Which of the following are distinct from the author in "A History of My Times"?
7. What does George Cawkwell contribute to "A History of My Times"?
8. What did being born into Knight class mean for Xenophon?
9. In what division...
This section contains 2,148 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)