|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, A History of My Times : Chapter 7, Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were trophies often made out of?
(b) The enemy's shields.
(c) The enemy's spears.
2. What was a main factor of decision-making for the Spartans?
3. How wealthy was the King of Persia thought to be?
(a) The second richest man in the region.
(b) The richest man in the city.
(c) The richest man in the region.
(d) The second richest man in the city.
4. What name was given to the treaty for peace between the Greek cities?
(a) The King's Treaty for Peace.
(b) The Peace of the King.
(c) The King's Peace.
(d) The King's Peaceful Treaty.
5. What caused the Arcadians to value their status?
(a) The failures of their enemies.
(b) Their previous accomplishments.
(c) The new leadership of their military.
(d) The accomplishments of their allies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Cinadon meeting when he is arrested?
2. What statue provided inspiration for troops as they defeated the enemy without losing a single soldier?
3. Which one of the following does not describe Alcibiades as he is portrayed in the book?
4. What did Alcibiades enjoy?
5. What is the fewest amount of ships involved in the water and shoreline battles of Chapter 1?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)