|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, A History of My Times : Chapter 7, Book 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days should the command be rotated between Athens and Sparta, according to Procles?
2. What was an animal sacrifice known as in some ancient cultures?
(a) A way to mourn.
(b) A feast.
(c) A religious observation.
(d) A victory celebration.
3. How long were the sailors able to live fairly well?
(a) Half of the year.
(b) Not even one month out of the year.
(c) Most of the year.
(d) One month out of the year.
4. What type of operation is described in the beginning of Book 2, Chapter 5?
5. According to Xenophon, how many brothers are at war with each other?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the status of Athens to change?
2. Approximately how many pages of text does each chapter cover in "A History of My Times"?
3. How are the events presented in the book in order to account for why certain things occurred?
4. What event did Mania join her mercenaries for?
5. How important was knowing a person's ally leaders in the stories told by Xenophon?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)