|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, A History of My Times : Chapter 6, Book 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the events presented in the book in order to account for why certain things occurred?
(a) They are personalized.
(b) They are referred to by a numbered scale of importance.
(c) They are grouped together.
(d) They are each given a letter and a number.
2. How many total chapters are included in the book?
3. Where did the raid take place, according to the second story of the fifth chapter of Book 2?
4. What was the incentive for women to serve in the ancient Greek military?
(a) They were given the power to make laws.
(b) They were paid before and after the battles they participate in.
(c) They were eligible to rule a city after participating in battle.
(d) They were granted the rights of citizenship.
5. Which one of the following does not describe Alcibiades as he is portrayed in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the politician first approach the reeds dilemma in the story?
2. What is found in the back of the book to help people understand military maneuvers better?
3. How wealthy was the King of Persia thought to be?
4. How were a majority of people in the military compensated in the classical era?
5. According to Jason, what condition were the Persians taught?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)