|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, A History of My Times : Chapter 2, Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were trophies often made out of?
(a) The enemy's shields.
(d) The enemy's spears.
2. What audience is the book, "A History of My Times", trying to reach?
(a) The book was only written as a personal memoir.
(b) Every audience.
(c) An academic audience.
(d) A non-academic audience.
3. What happened to the money that the sailors were promised?
(a) They only received a small portion of it.
(b) They received most of it, but not all of it.
(c) They only received half of it.
(d) They did not receive it.
4. What type of literature is Betty Radice known for?
5. Which of the following was one of the ways to raise money for a military campaign in ancient Greece?
(a) To sell weapons.
(b) To plunder a town.
(c) To borrow from a town.
(d) To sell parts from ships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the local politician observe in the story told in Chapter 2?
2. Where is the bibliography located in "A History of My Times"?
3. Which well-known philosopher was Xenophon a contemporary of?
4. How can the bibliography be described in "A History of My Times"?
5. How many ships did Alcibiades lead?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)