|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, A History of My Times : Chapter 2, Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the local politician observe in the story told in Chapter 2?
(a) A small number of big reeds.
(b) A small number of little reeds.
(c) A large number of big reeds.
(d) A large number of little reeds.
2. How many ships did Alcibiades lead?
(a) Forty to fifty.
(b) Five to ten.
(c) Ten to thirty.
(d) Twenty to forty.
3. What type of literature is Betty Radice known for?
4. When were trophies made in ancient Greece?
(a) Before the battles.
(b) As needed, on the battlefields.
(c) After the battles, when the winning army returned to their city.
(d) Both before and after the battles.
5. What is the fewest amount of ships involved in the water and shoreline battles of Chapter 1?
(a) Ten to twenty.
(b) Twenty to twenty five.
(c) Five to ten.
(d) Twenty five to thirty five.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men was Xenophon in charge of during his service in the military?
2. What is each one of the chapters in the second book devoted to?
3. How often were trophies made in ancient Greece?
4. What is significant about Alcibiades?
5. Where did the politician give a speech in the story about the reeds?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)