|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, A History of My Times : Chapter 2, Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Alcibiades enjoy?
(a) Arguing with his mentor.
(b) Ignoring his mentor.
(c) Embarrassing his mentor.
(d) Agreeing with his mentor.
2. Why did Xenophon lead his men to serve in multiple-city states in the military?
(a) To get supplies.
(b) To get money and supplies.
(c) To get money.
(d) None of the answers is correct.
3. What happened to the reeds in the story?
(a) They multiplied.
(b) They were cut in half.
(c) They disappeared.
(d) They were given to the soldiers.
4. What are the ships that Alcibiades led called?
5. What type of literature is Betty Radice known for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the sailors do when they were not at war?
2. What was the purpose of the trophies that were made?
3. Which other historian's works did Xenophon have published?
4. How were a majority of people in the military compensated in the classical era?
5. What did the local politician observe in the story told in Chapter 2?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)