|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2, A History of My Times : Chapter 4, Book 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Book 2, Chapter 2, how long is the story about a specific plan to raise money in the book?
(a) It is an average length.
(b) It is long, but features several smaller segments.
(c) It is long.
(d) It is brief.
2. Which of the following are distinct from the author in "A History of My Times"?
(a) The writer of the introduction and the editor.
(b) The translator, the editor, and the writer of the introduction.
(c) The translator and the editor.
(d) The translator and the writer of the introduction.
3. Which season was hard for the sailors?
4. Which well-known philosopher was Xenophon a contemporary of?
5. How many ships were made available to Cyrus by his Spartan ally?
(a) Two ships.
(b) An entire fleet.
(c) Almost an entire fleet.
(d) Half of a fleet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the largest number of ships discussed in the battles of the first chapter?
2. What is the major issue of the second chapter?
3. How is Dercylidas described in an earlier section?
4. What is significant about Alcibiades?
5. What was the reason for the Spartans' animal sacrifice?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)