Book 1, Introductions : Chapter 1, Notes to this Greek Classic
1. What audience is the book, "A History of My Times", trying to reach?
(a) An academic audience.
(b) The book was only written as a personal memoir.
(c) Every audience.
(d) A non-academic audience.
2. How can the bibliography be described in "A History of My Times"?
(a) Extremely short.
(b) Slightly shorter than normal.
3. Where is the bibliography located in "A History of My Times"?
(a) On the back cover.
(b) Throughout the main text.
(c) After the main text.
(d) Before the main text.
4. What type of literature is Betty Radice known for?
5. Which publishing company is used to present the summary for "A History of My Times"?
(a) John Hopkins University.
(b) Oxford World Classics.
(c) Penguin Classics.
6. Which of the following are distinct from the author in "A History of My Times"?
(a) The translator and the writer of the introduction.
(b) The translator, the editor, and the writer of the introduction.
(c) The writer of the introduction and the editor.
(d) The translator and the editor.
This section contains 4,472 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)