1. What audience is the book, "A History of My Times", trying to reach?
(a) An academic audience.
(b) A non-academic audience.
(c) Every audience.
(d) The book was only written as a personal memoir.
2. How can the bibliography be described in "A History of My Times"?
(b) Slightly shorter than normal.
(c) Extremely short.
3. Where is the bibliography located in "A History of My Times"?
(a) Before the main text.
(b) Throughout the main text.
(c) After the main text.
(d) On the back cover.
4. What type of literature is Betty Radice known for?
5. Which publishing company is used to present the summary for "A History of My Times"?
(a) Penguin Classics.
(b) John Hopkins University.
(d) Oxford World Classics.
6. Which of the following are distinct from the author in "A History of My Times"?
(a) The translator and the editor.
(b) The translator and the writer of the introduction.
(c) The writer of the introduction and the editor.
(d) The translator, the editor, and the writer of the introduction.
This section contains 4,472 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)