1. Using historical and biblical texts, Armstrong describes the evolution of ________________.
Yahweh, the God of Israel.
2. Where do various prophets emerge who enunciated the message from Yahweh?
In the Temple of Judah.
3. Isaiah proclaimed the forthcoming devastation of the peoples of Israel but simultaneously promised them _______.
Eventual victory and survival.
4. The role of Yahweh now assumed the role of ________________.
Lord and master of history.
5. Was Yahweh still only a champion and defender of a specific people?
No, he would also visit punishments on them for their transgressions.
This section contains 4,972 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)